Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have related STORIES share below!
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
SOTU STFU WTF? The best tweet of the State of the Union Speech last Tuesday evening came from @theUSpresident (h/t dormaphaea - "probably not teh awesome one, but a fabulous parody") "The theme of tonight's State of the Union address is "Winning the Future," or WTF." indeed! BAR executive editor Glen Ford was less enthusiastic. The Obama/GOP Consensus"In announcing a five-year freeze on domestic spending, Obama enters a new phase of aggressive – rather than furtive – collaboration with the GOP. To ensure that catastrophe cannot be avoided for the tens of millions battered and set adrift by the two (lesser and greater) recessions of the 21st century, Obama will join with Republicans to prevent the domestic arms of government from coming to the people’s aid, by freezing finances. With whole communities in a state of economic dislocation, Obama burns the rescue boats and poisons the water, all the while promising that the necessary budgetary savings will not be achieved “on the backs of our most vulnerable citizens” – as if Wall Street’s bankers will shield the helpless with their well-bonused bodies." Some of those "well-bonused bodies" are in Davos Switzerland for the Annual World Economic Forum. At ZeroHedge Dow 12,000 Welcomes Top 0.1% to Davos! we find out from Phil of Phil's Stock World "The minimum price for admission to the conference is $50,000 for a membership to the World Economic Forum plus a $20,000 ticket to the conference so $70,000 before trying to get a hotel room at a place you won't be embarrassed to mention to the other guests. Getting to Davos is also a nightmare at the best of times but worth it for the skiing, if not the schmoozing. In short, it's group of people who have at least $80,000 to blow on a weekend sitting around discussing the problems ordinary folks like themselves face in the ever-changing global economy. ... " It's not clear yet if any of these "well-bonused bodies" will be held accountable by the recent Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission's report. Richard (RJ) Eskow of OurFuture.org offers Breaking the Silence: FCIC Report Brings The Focus Back To Wall StreetThe Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission's report couldn't come at a better time. At a moment when it seems that Washington would rather forget what happened two years ago, it documents the opportunism, bad judgment, and criminality that crashed the world's economy once - and could again at any time. An interconnected web of Wall Street criminality, discredited ideology, and politicians chasing big money - along with a surprising amount of executive incompetence - has caused continued suffering for millions. At a time when the nation's capital is convinced that CEOs need appeasing rather than policing, the FCIC report is a badly needed return to reality. ... As the New York Times reported, the FCIC report will conclude that "the 2008 financial crisis was an 'avoidable' disaster caused by widespread failures in government regulation, corporate mismanagement and heedless risk-taking by Wall Street." It will document banker misdeeds that range from irresponsibility and mismanagement to corruption and criminality. It's been reported that the Commission will also refer a number of cases to the authorities for possible prosecution. From that NYT item Though the report documents questionable practices by mortgage lenders and careless betting by banks, one striking finding is its portrayal of incompetence. It quotes Citigroup executives conceding that they paid little attention to mortgage-related risks. Executives at the American International Group were found to have been blind to its $79 billion exposure to credit-default swaps, a kind of insurance that was sold to investors seeking protection against a drop in the value of securities backed by home loans. At Merrill Lynch, managers were surprised when seemingly secure mortgage investments suddenly suffered huge losses. By one measure, for about every $40 in assets, the nation’s five largest investment banks had only $1 in capital to cover losses, meaning that a 3 percent drop in asset values could have wiped out the firm. The banks hid their excessive leverage using derivatives, off-balance-sheet entities and other devices, the report found. The speculative binge was abetted by a giant “shadow banking system” in which the banks relied heavily on short-term debt. Tyler Durden at zerohedge has The Charts From The FCIC Report while George Washington notes While the Financial Crisis Commission Report Looks Impressive At First Glance, It Doesn't Hit Hard Enough ... and Won't Lead to Any Real Change. Meanwhile Egypt in in its sixth day of protests. Timothy Karr of FreePress and SavetheInternet.com discovers One U.S. Corporation's Role in Egypt's Brutal Crackdown at HuffPo: The open Internet's role in popular uprising is now undisputed. Look no further than Egypt, where the Mubarak regime today reportedly shut down Internet and cell phone communications -- a troubling predictor of the fierce crackdown that has followed. What's even more troubling is news that one American company is aiding Egypt's harsh response through sales of technology that makes this repression possible. ... Telecom Egypt, the nation's dominant phone and Internet service provider, is a state-run enterprise, which made it easy on Friday morning for authorities to pull the plug and plunge much of the nation into digital darkness. Moreover, Egypt also has the ability to spy on Internet and cell phone users, by opening their communication packets and reading their contents. Iran used similar methods during the 2009 unrest to track, imprison and in some cases, "disappear" truckloads of cyber-dissidents. The companies that profit from sales of this technology need to be held to a higher standard. One in particular is an American firm, Narus of Sunnyvale, Calif., which has sold Telecom Egypt "real-time traffic intelligence" equipment. Narus, now owned by Boeing, was founded in 1997 by Israeli security experts to create and sell mass surveillance systems for governments and large corporate clients.... For the latest coverage on happenings in Egypt go to AJE - Al Jazeera English Cue Gomer Pyle "Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!" RAW STORY US secretly backed Egyptian protest leaders: One of the young Egyptian leaders who attended a summit for activists in New York with the help of the US embassy in Cairo was detained when he returned to Egypt, the memo released by Wikileaks said. The Daily Telegraph reported Friday that it and the secrets outlet were both hiding the identity of this young Egyptian leader. He was arrested in connection with this week's demonstrations. The leaked document indicates that the US government was publicly supporting Mubarak's government while privately backing opposition groups.And add JORDAN to the list of countries with people out in the streets. Pro-reforms protest reaches Jordan, puts king under pressure Thousands of Jordanian opposition supporters have taken the streets in the country's capital demanding the prime minister step down and venting their anger at rising prices, inflation and unemployment. Many protesters shouted: "Rifai go away, prices are on fire and so are the Jordanians." (-AP, Jan 29, 2011 via Times of India). Also check Ten Things to Know About U.S. Policy in the Middle East by Stephen Zunes from 2001. Shocking! Be sure to listen to Bob Kincaid's Friday show (link below) for a great lesson on Egypt through history, which puts the peoples' actions there in context. Excellent! Also read this long piece by William Greider at the Nation The End of New Deal Liberalism Political events of the past two years have delivered a more profound and devastating message: American democracy has been conclusively conquered by American capitalism. Government has been disabled or captured by the formidable powers of private enterprise and concentrated wealth. Your Sunday Talkies will be all over the "Crisis in Egypt" headline as SoS HILLARY CLINTON gets the WH Limo to This Anampour, Face the Bob, Fake Snooze and State of the Candy which also features JOHN "Crazy Train" MCCAIN and CHUCK "They frankly own the place" SCHUMER. Meet the David engages in navel-gazing with TOM "Flat Earth" FRIEDMAN and other Beltway Bubalas. Don't miss 60 Minutes interview with JULLIAN ASSANGE - a Double Length Segment! See WikiLeaks: Why It Matters. Why It Doesn't? with Daniel Ellsberg, Former State and Defense Dept. Official prosecuted for releasing the Pentagon Papers; Clay Shirky, Independent Internet Professional & Adjunct Professor, Interactive Telecommunications Program, New York University; Neville Roy Singham, Founder and Chairman, ThoughtWorks; Peter Thiel, President, Clarium Capital & Managing Partner, Founder's Fund; Jonathan Zittrain, Professor of Law and Professor of Computer Science, Harvard University & Co-founder, Berkman Center for Internet & Society. Plus lots of other news and views in our regular features, too. The Brick TeeVee crew finally cleaned out the confines after the dust settled on the Packers and the Steelers for SB XLV next Sunday. Meanwhile the Cavs are now on a 19-game losing streak with no end in sight but the #1 OSU Buckeyes are on a 22-game winning streak and the Cleveland State Vikings are 20-3! Bring on the NCAA Tournament! Also MLB Pitchers and Catchers in 15 days!
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!©
»»» Sharif Abdel Kouddous senior producer for the radio/TV show Democracy NOW! READ Live From the Egyptian Revolution by Sharif Abdel Kouddous January 29th 2011
»»» Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Rashid Khalidi: Leaked "Palestine Papers" Underscore Weakness of Palestinian Authority, Rejectionism of Israel and U.S.
»»» "Hot Coffee" documentary @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Full show for Tuesday Jan 25, 2011 Hot Coffee, a new documentary that premiered at the Sundance Film Festival, looks at the stories of four people whose lives were devastated when they were denied access to the courtroom after being injured. The film documents how corporations have spent millions to promote the case for tort reform.
»»» Harry Belafonte @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Harry Belafonte on Obama: "He Plays the Game that He Plays Because He Sees No Threat from Evidencing Concerns for the Poor"
»»» Independent journalist and blogger Hossam el-Hamalawy @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Thousands Protest in Egypt in Largest Popular Challenge to Mubarak in 30 Years
»»» Guardian Reporter Jack Shenker @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Guardian Reporter Jack Shenker on Egypt Protests: "Fear Barrier Seems to Have Been Broken"
»»» Colin Goddard, a survivor of the Virginia Tech shooting @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW From Tucson to Virginia Tech: Shooting Survivor Calls for Gun Control We speak with Colin Goddard, a survivor of the Virginia Tech shooting massacre who, after recovering and finishing his degree, decided to work with the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, the nation’s largest gun control organization. His story is told in Living for 32, a new documentary that just premiered at the Sundance Film Festival.
»»» Ahmad Shokr, an editor at the Egyptian daily newspaper Al-Masry Al-Youm @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Uprising in Egypt: "This is the Biggest Political Challenge the Regime Has Yet to See from the Streets"
»»» Professor Juan Cole @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Juan Cole: "Egypt is a Praetorian Regime"
»»» GRITtv @ www.grittv.org with Laura Flanders
»»» FEATURED SHOW @ GRITtv WATCH Edwidge Danticat: Create Dangerously
»»» Al Jazeera English coverage @ GRITtv Protests Spread from Tunisia to Egypt
»»» Naomi Klein @ GRITtv Naomi Klein: The Search for BP’s Oil
»»» John Nichols @ GRITtv WATCH http://grittv.org/2011/01/28/john-nichols-scott-walker-will-destroy-government/
»»» NBA on TNT THURSDAY DOUBLEHEADER! Heat @ Magic 8 pm et then Spurs @ Lakers 10:30 pm et
BRICK TEEVEE ACTION!©
MOVE TO AMEND! www.movetoamend.org
SIGN HERE NOW!
Also visit Rep Alan Grayson's site www.savedemocracy.net
Support the troops who refuse to fight! See CourageToResist.org UPDATE! Army Leaks Hit Piece on Bradley Manning Jane Hamsher at firedoglake
WORLD CAN'T WAIT!March 17-19 Iraq War Protests March 17-19, that’s a Thursday through Saturday, will be protest days in Washington D.C., organized by the ANSWER Coalition, Veterans for Peace, World Can’t Wait, and other groups. Start making your plans now to mark that anniversary, in DC, or wherever you can be visible.
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,436 US Military Dead as of Jan 28, 2010
AFGHANISTAN: 1,467 US Military Dead as of Jan 28, 2010
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
Considering Democracy: 8 Things to ask your Representative
- This Week (ABC) with Christiane Amanpour
• Fact Checking ABC's "This Week" at NPR "On the Media" - Jake Tapper, interim host of ABC's "This Week," liked the idea of fact-checking his guests' comments, so he set up a partnership with Politifact, a non-partisan fact-checking organization. Tapper explains that as a host, you can only do so much fact-checking during the interview.
• Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
• Newt Gingrich
• Ronald Reagan's children - Michael Reagan, Ron Reagan and Patti Davis
- Face The Nation (CBS) Host Bob Schiefer Topic: America in the Aftermath of the Arizona Shootings
• Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
• White House chief of staff Bill Daley
- 60 Minutes (CBS) Editor's Note: 8 p.m. ET, 7 p.m. PT
• WIKILEAKS - Julian Assange, the controversial founder of WikiLeaks, speaks to Steve Kroft about the U.S. attempt to indict him on criminal charges and the torrent of criticism aimed at him for publishing classified documents. Howard L. Rosenberg and Tanya Simon are the producers. THIS IS A DOUBLE-LENGTH SEGMENT.
• IN SEARCH OF THE JAGUAR - 60 MINUTES went in search of the most elusive of all of nature's big cats, the jaguar, and captured amazing footage of them in the Brazilian jungle. Bob Simon reports. Tom Anderson is the producer.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Host David Gregory
• Meet the Facts at NPR "On the Media" - Last December, NYU professor Jay Rosen proposed something simple yet revolutionary: why don't the Sunday morning chat shows fact check their guests? After "Meet the Press" host David Gregory declined, two college students launched a website to do it for him. One of them, Chas Danner, explains what they're trying to accomplish.
• NBC Chief Foreign Correspondent Richard Engel will have a live report
• Former Mideast negotiator and Ambassador to Israel for President Clinton, Martin Indyk
• New York Times Columnist Tom Friedman
• ROUNDTABLE: Republican strategist, Mike Murphy; former Tennessee congressman and Chairman of the Democratic Leadership Council, Harold Ford; NBC’s Chief White House Correspondent and Political Director, Chuck Todd; and Washington Correspondent for the BBC, Katty Kay.
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN)
At 9 AM ET, Candy talks to the power players: politicians, business leaders and international newsmakers who will make Monday morning's headlines. At NOON ET, Candy wraps it all up with fresh interviews and the best of the earlier hours.
• Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
• Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.
• Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.
• former U.N. Ambassador John Negroponte
• Edward Walker, a former U.S. ambassador to Egypt.
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid
Headon Radio with Bob Kincaid 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific, 2300 GMT. Duration: 3 hrs. To be part of the conversation on Head-on Radio, call toll-free (877) 443-2366, or use our Liberal community line at 304-658-3333. Email: bob [at] headonradio [dot] com.
Talkers’ Magazine: Bob Kincaid one of The Frontier Fifty!!!
• FRONT PORCH FRIDAY!!!!!! Bob unravels the historical background of the Egyptian protests! Listen HERE (mp3)! Amen to White Rose Society for the podcasts! Head On Radio needs our help, too! Donate HERE!
- NEW! GREEN NEWS REPORT
The Green News Report with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen: 6 minutes of green news, politics, analysis & snarky comment!
Go see greennews.bradblog.com!
• 'Green News Report' - January 27, 2011 IN TODAY'S RADIO REPORT: From the greenest State of the Union speech ever, to the State of Wisconsin --- Obama calls for clean energy jobs, and as the GOP flip-flop on 'Cap and Trade' continues, Gingrich calls for abolishing the EPA, and Sarah Palin calls on donuts to save the nation... All that and more in today's Green News Report!
Visit BradBlog.com to see who counts yer votes! Reference yer background/research at Who's Counting? too.
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST!
Listen at PeterBCollins.com!
The Peter B. Collins Show covers American news and politics from the Left Coast. Veteran talk radio personality Peter B. Collins, based in San Francisco, delivers fresh interviews, commentary and analysis on a range of important topics, with views and voices you don’t often find in the corporate media.
• PBC on KGO PBC Comments on Obama’s State of the Union Address Called in to KGO on short notice, PBC comments on the State of the Union message, along with Rep. John Garamendi (D-Walnut Grove), Rep. Jackie Speier (D-San Mateo) and Rep. Tom McClintock (R-Auburn) plus Rob Weissman of Public Citizen and climate change activist Randy Hayes. Lots of good comments from callers, too. Click HERE to go to the KGO hourly archives, select Tuesday, January 25 and the hours 7pm, 8pm and 9pm. There are lots of breaks and commercials, so use your cursor to fast forward through them. The files will only be available for one week.
• PBC Podcast 216 Mini-podcast: PBC Update, 2 Dursts and a Chew Review of “Blue Valentine”Your humble host has been extremely busy this week, hosting talk shows on KGO in San Francisco (click “Read the Full Article” for details and links). So here is a minipodcast to update you, along with 2 commentaries from Will Durst and Gary Chew’s review of Blue Valentine. Due to some travel plans, expect new podcasts starting February 10 with an interview with U Michigan Professor Juan Cole.
More podcasts at PeterBCollins.com!
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/ hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Mike Papantonio and Sam Seder
Ring of Fire Radio - GoLeft TV - Robert F. Kennedy, Mike Papantonio, Sam Seder - Politics, Commentary, and News.
This Week on Ring of Fire! January 28th, 2010
• Stepping into the Ring of Fire this week: Markos Moulitsas, founder of The Daily Kos, will be joining us to discuss President Obama’s State of the Union address, and we’ll see what grade the pioneer of liberal blogs gives his performance.
• Matt Taibbi from Rolling Stone magazine will be here to tell us why new Speaker of the House John Boehner is not as big of a threat to President Obama as the GOP wants us to believe.
• Blogger and author David DeGraw will join us to discuss what he calls the “journalism of appeasement” – where journalists and members of the media sit idly by while the economic plight of average Americans remains completely ignored.
• And Ramsay Adams from the Catskill Mountainkeepers will be joining us to discuss the dangers of a natural gas extraction method known as “fracking,” and we’ll find out how this procedure is poisoning drinking water supplies across America
• You Can Listen to Ring of Fire on These Stations HERE.
• VIDEO! The Era of Mass Surveillance and State Control A lot of people assume that when President Obama took office he dismantled all of the illegal and immoral programs put in place by the Bush administration. But the truth is that he’s actually expanded these programs to levels that Bush never even dreamed of. Today in America we have systems in place that allow the government to spy on almost every aspect of our lives, without even thinking about obtaining a warrant to do so. Mike Papantonio talks about the mass surveillance systems that track our daily lives with Elliot Cohen, author of the new book “Mass Surveillance and State Control.”
• VIDEO! Papantonio: Supreme Court Stooges Thomas’s wife works at the Heritage Foundation. Scalia attended a Tea Party rally earlier this week. Alito, Roberts, and the rest of them have all attended right wing think tank-sponsored events for corporate America. The end result of the right’s influence on the US Supreme Court is rulings like Citizens’ United. Mike Papantonio and Ed Schultz expose the right wing court’s agenda for America on MSNBC’s The Ed Show.
• Join our blog at www.ringoffireradio.com. You can now SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST by clicking on the “Podcast” tab at the top of the Ring of Fire blog. Please help support progressive radio by signing up!
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio with David Bender: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm (4 pm on XM 167) featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
"HI Y'ALL! Tell the people! Tell the people!"
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge cosrporate power.
• VISIT PirateMyFilm.com!!! Crowd Funding for Pirates!
• Max Keiser at The Sound Money Conference 27.11.01
• Global Insurrection Against Banker Occupation by maxkeiser For the first time in human history almost all of humanity is politically activated, politically conscious and politically interactive. READ Are We Witnessing the Start of a Global Revolution? @ globalresearch.ca
• MUST READ by maxkeiser READ Tracking The Gold “Conspiracy” – GATA’s Must Read Presentation To The Cheviot Asset Management Sound Money Conference @ zerohedge. Here’s a link to the conference and who was there.
• A Discussion of Precious Metals As Money by maxkeiser READ Via Jesse’s Cafe Americain: The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise: A Practical Guide to the Re-Monetization of Silver @ jessescrossroadscafe
• The Egyptian bourse will be closed tomorrow after thousands of protestors congregated in central Cairo for a fifth day by maxkeiser READ Egyptian Bourse, Banks to Close Tomorrow on Unrest @ bloomberg
• KEISER REPORT Keiser Report: China + Yuppies = Chuppies (E115) Max interviews Reggie Middleton of Boombustblog.com
• KEISER REPORT [KR116] Keiser Report – January 27, 2011
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS  The Truth About Markets – 29 January 2011 Download mp3 HERE
• ON THE EDGE “On the Edge” with David Morgan of Silver-Invester.com
• ON THE EDGE [OTE94] On the Edge with James Howard Kunstler
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at antiwar.com/radio
• Muhammad Sahimi January 20, 2011: Muhammad Sahimi, Professor of Chemical Engineering and Materials Science at the University of Southern California, discusses the power struggle between Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Supreme Leader Khamenei in Iran; how Ahmadinejad’s appointment of a well-regarded moderate foreign minister could help achieve a compromise with the US on a low-enriched uranium swap deal and Iran’s nuclear enrichment program in general, as well as easing the sanctions that are crippling Iran’s economy; Hillary Clinton’s less-hawkish rhetoric on Iran’s civilian nuclear program; a tally of damage done to Iran’s centrifuges from the Stuxnet computer virus and the potential for a Chernobyl-scale event at the Bushehr reactor; and a brief reminder that industrial sabotage is generally considered a crime (but don’t hold your breath on anyone in the supposed joint US/Israel operation going to jail).
• Pardiss Kebriaei January 22, 2011: Pardiss Kebriaei, staff attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights, discusses the revived Military Commissions and Obama’s broken promise about closing Guantanamo; the broken system of checks and balances in government, in favor of the Executive; the dismissal of the lawsuit challenging Anwar al-Awlaki’s targeted assassination, giving Obama the power to kill US citizens without review, oversight or challenge; the scores of “worst of the worst” Guantanamo prisoners who turned out to be innocent; and how the US government picks and chooses which laws of war are applicable, and which aren’t (remarkably, the conclusions favor US government positions).
• The Other Scott Horton January 22, 2011: The Other Scott Horton (no relation), international human rights lawyer, professor and contributing editor at Harper’s magazine, discusses the one year anniversary of Obama’s broken promise to close Guantanamo; the politicization of terrorism prosecutions, normally the purview of professional prosecutors and not Congress; authorization in the Army Field Manual Appendix M for subjecting prisoners to long-term sensory deprivation; recent court rulings that grant high government officials immunity from prosecution, even for torture, much to the relief of Donald Rumsfeld; how the Gulet Mohamed case casts doubt on the end of “torture by proxy” under Obama; and why the AUMF catchall justification is applicable in the Afghanistan/Pakistan border region but not in Yemen or Somalia.
More interviews at Antiwar Radio!
• Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton
• Rep. John Boehner, R-Ohio.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml