Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows
beamed across America by Corporate Media plus some good progressive radio.
If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have please share below.
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
Automotive Giant General Motors files bankruptcy and gets de-listed from the Dow Jones after an 80+ year run. Doctor George Tiller is gunned down in his own church. The U.S. President makes an historic speech in Egypt admitting the U.S. role in overthrowing an elected government in Iran and says Iraq was a "war of choice" (excuse, but is this not an admission to violation of international law to not attack a sovereign country unilaterally? Oh, there's that "coalition of the willing" thing.). So, the WH Limo pass goes to DAVID AXELROD on Face the Bob and later with John the King. Then U.S. Secretary of State HILLARY CLINTON takes her own WH Limo for a one-on-one with This Snufagupolis. Elsewhere, White House economic adviser AUSTAN GOOLSBEE gets a taxi to FAKE NEWS to tell the troglodytes the economy is swell, as the RATE of unemployment is SLOWING. Throw bricks at NEWT "Contract ON America" GINGRICH, also on Face the Bob. The Roundtables on all shows will gab mindlessly on all of the above and test you to see how much you think you really know about current events, CorporoPress Version. So it's mostly a wash. Clear your mind instead, check out the Brick TeeVee Alerts and the liberal/"progressive" shows, like Ring of Fire Radio that indicts Corporate America in four segments. Max Keiser has Prison Planet's ALEX JONES who tells us THE COPS are OUT TO GET YOU for SPEEDING, to make up for shortfalls in local government coffers. Also, listen to TWO segments of ANTIWAR RADIO that are very good. For the Breakroom Live crowd, will Sam ever return to the live show? The Brick TeeVee Gardeners are in full force (Michelle O got nuthin' on us!) as we finally have weather suitable to plant things. We plan on making BTV SALSA with FIVE different peppers and FOUR different tomatoes! Watch this space in about two months for the verdict on the first batch! Eggplant, squashes, variety lettuce, cukes and a horde of BEANS round out this year's garden. We're planting all kinds of beans all year and hope to have a 10-bean salad for Labor Day festivities, if not sooner. Farming is hard work! READ FARMER IN CHIEF. It just might be the solution to the unemployment crisis!
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
»RALPH NADER on Democracy NOW! Auto giant General Motors filed for Chapter 11 yesterday in one of the largest bankruptcy cases in US history. Shortly after the filing, GM said it would close fourteen more plants, including seven in Michigan, and cut up to 21,000 more jobs. More than 2,000 car dealerships will be shut down, as well. After the factory closings, GM will have fewer than 40,000 workers buildings cars in the United States, one-tenth of a workforce that numbered nearly 400,000 in the 1970s. WATCH Ralph Nader and Labor Professor Harley Shaiken Discuss the Bankruptcy and Future of General Motors
»KUCINICH on GRITtv What does the restructuring of GM mean for the auto industry, the taxpayer, and the labor movement? And what does it have to do with US trade policy and the post industrial economy? Steven Greenhouse NYT reporter and author of The Big Squeeze, Rep. Dennis Kucinich, Huffington Post Contributor and host of Citizen Radio Allison Kilkenny, and 36 year UAW veteran and former president of Local 909 Al Benchich on the dismantling. WATCH What Does GM’s Restructuring Mean?
»Domestic Terror Roundtable on GRITtv Dr. George Tiller, one of the few physicians in the United States who performed late term abortions was murdered Sunday in the foyer of his church in Kansas. He is the eighth abortion provider murdered in the US since 1977 and his death is indicative of a larger assault on health clinics and providers who offer reproductive services, including abortion. Jennifer Pozner says that such actions are really cases of textbook terrorism and need to be identified as such. Today, Lynn Paltrow Founder and Executive Director of National Advocates for Pregnant Women, Jennifer Pozner Executive Director of Women In Media & News (WIMN), Sunsara Taylor a writer for Revolution Newspaper, and an abortion provider in the south take on the media’s response to Tiller’s death and discuss what pro-choice organizations need to do moving forward. WATCH Domestic Terror and The Death of Dr. Tiller
»NASCAR on TNT The Sprint Cup visits the 2.5-mile tri-oval Pocono Raceway. Owner-Driver and points leader Tony Stewart is on the pole due to rained-out qualifying on Friday. Coverage begins at 12:30 pm et
»MLB on TBS It's The Texas Rangers @ Boston Red Sox - 1:30 pm et
»Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN Philadelphia Philles @ LA Dodgers - 8 pm et
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,311 Military Dead as of June 5, 2009
AFGHANISTAN: 699 Military Dead as of June 5, 2009
2,230 days since "Mission Accomplished"
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
- This Week (ABC)
• Exclusive: Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
• Roundtable: ABC contributor George Will, ABC correspondent and Womenomics co-author Claire Shipman, Republican strategist Matthew Dowd, and The Atlanta Journal-Constitution columnist Cynthia Tucker.
- Face The Nation (CBS)
• DAVID AXELROD, Senior White House Adviser
• NEWT GINGRICH, Former House Speaker
- 60 Minutes (CBS) Summer Re-broadcasts
• The Chairman In a rare interview with a sitting Federal Reserve chairman – the first in 20 years – Ben Bernanke tells Scott Pelley what went wrong with America's financial system, how it caused the current economic crisis, what the Fed's doing to help fix it and when he expects the crippling recession to end. (This is a double length segment.)
- Meet the Press (NBC)
• NO SHOW - The French Open Men's Finals
- State of the Union With John King (CNN)
State of the Union with John King offers a blend of newsmaker interviews, political analysis, national and world affairs and cultural segments, plus an hour of Reliable Sources media analysis, hosted by Howard Kurtz, airing every Sunday from 9 a.m. through 1 p.m. et
• White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod
• Spring Hill, Tenn., Mayor Michael Dinwiddie
• Flint, Mich., Mayor Michael Brown
• former CNN anchor Bernard Shaw
• Hour 2 - Howard Kurtz of CNN's "Reliable Sources", now a part of "State of the Union"
• more! (Hey we gotta fill up four hours!)
- BREAKROOM LIVE
Mark Maron and Sam Seder LIVE STREAM Weekdays at 3 pm et!
amazing graphic & logo by nicole s.
See/hear the show at any time of the day. Get Podcasts, video, audio streams and watch show live at Breakroom LIVE! Very cool! Also available weekday MIDNIGHTS at Ohio Majority Radio
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/
• This week on Ring of Fire, we’ll examine some of the most egregious offenses from corporate America.
• Author Antonia Juhasz will be joining us to talk about the true nature of Chevron, and how they’re destroying our planet and propping up brutal dictatorial regimes across the globe.
• Author Douglas Rushkoff will be here to tell us how corporations have infiltrated every facet of American life.
• We’ll also be examining how corporations are bilking US tax payers out of trillions of dollars by scamming the federal government’s stimulus plans with investigative journalist Andy Kroll.
• And Dean Emeritus of the Levin College of Law Jon Mills will talk to us about how corporations are invading our privacy, and selling our personal information for financial gain
• Join our blog at http://www.ringoffireradio.com/
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm Eastern featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• On the Edge with Max Keiser - 05 June 2009: Three parts, with guest ALEX JONES! ON THE EDGE June 5, 2009 on PRESS TV.
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton & Charles Goyette
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at Antiwar Radio
• From June 5, 2009 Scott Horton Interviews Laurence M. Vance (mp3)Laurence M. Vance, author of Christianity and War and Other Essays Against the Warfare State, discusses the discouraging poll that correlates support for torture with practicing Christianity, the devotion to the military and the Republican Party that trumps religious faith, the bigotry that enables killing on a massive scale and why God doesn’t need U.S. help to protect Israel.
• From June 5, 2009 Scott Horton Interviews Will Potter (mp3)Award-winning reporter Will Potter discusses the new Communication Management Unit (CMU) prisons for domestic “second tier terrorists,” the CMU restrictions designed to silence political prisoners and the shifting definition of “terrorism” that is used to define certain political crimes but not others.
• White House economic adviser Austan Goolsbee
• Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)
• Google CEO Eric Schmidt and Thayer Capital Partners Chairman Fred Malek
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
First brick is on us!