Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have related STORIES share below! DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks! First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!! Click on anything below and be INSTANTLY SMARTER!
Brick TeeVee Back in the Saddle! Well the Brick TeeVee Crew is glad to see September go! Briefly a tree came down on our power line, ripping the fascia board and gutter, service pole and power meter off the building and we were without power for TWELVE DAYS! And we're still trying to catch up and get things back in order. Plus we have a furnace causing problems, our main vehicle's driver door nearly flew off and needs to be replaced and we have an oven on the fritz on top of all of that! On the happy side of things we managed to construct a new fire pit with new fire brick. We're calling it the Equinox Fire Pit since we built it around the Autumn Equinox AND it's oriented N-S-E-W almost perfectly. We had the inaugural fire two Fridays ago when Da Kid returned from college for the first time. A grand time was had by all! This was done in preparation for the 1st Annual All Hallows Eve Heavy Metal Costume Ball on Friday October 31st right here on the BTV compound grounds! If you're so inclined and may be in the CLE OH neighborhood feel free to come party with us and download and print out fabulous FULL COLOR flyers!
- Tony Cartalucci globalresearch.ca US Now Admits it is Funding “Occupy Central” in Hong Kong
- Tim Dickinson rollingstone.com Inside the Koch Brothers' Toxic Empire
- Barbara H. Peterson globalresearch.ca GMO Deregulation: An Act of War
- Kim Petersen dissidentvoice.org Massacre? What Massacre? 25 Years Later: What really happened at Tiananmen Square?
- Prof. Francis Boyle countercurrents.org University of Chicago Neo-Nazi Neo-Cons: Obama, Nuland And Ukraine
- Patrick Martin wsws.org Obama defends CIA torturers
- John Robles informationclearinghouse.info Ukraine: Another Piece in US-NATO-EU Neo-Con Puzzle
- Peter Van Buren tomdispatch.com Tomgram: Peter Van Buren, Back to the Future in Iraq
- Stephen F. Cohen thenation.com The New Cold War and the Necessity of Patriotic Heresy
- Lee Fang thenation.com Who’s Paying the Pro-War Pundits?
- Juan Cole juancole.com Top 5 Contradictions in Obama’s Emerging ISIL Strategy
- Trevor Timm theguardian.com/commentisfree The American fear-mongering machine is about to scare us back into war again
- Thomas B. Edsall nytimes.com The Expanding World of Poverty Capitalism
- Emily Atkin thinkprogress.org/climate ‘I’m Not A Scientist’: A Complete Guide To Politicians Who Plead Ignorance On Climate Change
- Marcy Wheeler consortiumnews.com Cracking Down on Truth-telling
- Noura Erakat thenation.com Five Israeli Talking Points on Gaza—Debunked
- Richard Wolff commondreams.org Capitalism's Deeper Problem
- James Ball theguardian.com/technology Guardian launches SecureDrop system for whistleblowers to share files
- Noam Chomsky tomdispatch.com Tomgram: Noam Chomsky, America's Real Foreign Policy
- NAOMI KLEIN VIDEO! Naomi Klein Says "No Nukes!" for Global Warming
- Democracy NOW! @ democracynow.org
- GritTV with Laura Flanders! @ grittv.org
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid! @ HeadOnRadioNetwork.com
- The Green News Report! @ greennews.bradblog.com with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen!
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST! @ PeterBCollins.com
- Majority Report with Sam Seder! @ Majority.FM
- Ring of Fire Radio with Sam, Bobby & Pap! @ ringoffireradio.com
- The Keiser Report! @ MaxKeiser.com! With Stacy Herbert!
- The Scott Horton Show! @ scotthorton.org
- This Week (ABC) Host George Stephanopoulos
Meet ABC News' Newest Contributor, Laura Ingraham 10 Moments That Illustrate The Right-Wing Radio Host's Fringe Viewpoints And Disdain For Civil Discourse - Ingraham has repeatedly engaged in inflammatory and hateful rhetoric, lobbing numerous attacks against everyone from President Obama to people who receive government assistance to her favorite target, immigrants. Here are 10 hateful moments from Ingraham in the past year...
• Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Tom Frieden
• Treasury Secretary Jack Lew
• “Sunday Spotlight”: ABC News’ Bob Woodruff speaks with actor and veterans’ advocate Gary Sinise for the dedication of the American Veterans Disabled for Life Memorial opening in Washington, DC this weekend.
• ROUNDTABLE: CNN “Crossfire” co-host Van Jones, Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan, and Mark Halperin and John Heilemann, managing editors of Bloomberg Politics
- Face The Nation (CBS) Host Bob Schiefer
• Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases at the National Institutes of Health
• Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
• House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy
• ROUNDTABLE: CBS News Elections Director Anthony Salvanto, CBS News Congressional Correspondent Nancy Cordes, CBS News political director John Dickerson and Jonathan Martin, National Political Correspondent of The New York Times.
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• The Fox 'News'-ification of CBS News and '60 Minutes': 'The Cleantech Crash'
• CBS' '60 Minutes' admits to faking Tesla car noise
• Coming Up October 5 at 7:30 p.m. ET and 7 p.m. PT
• The Director - FBI Director James Comey speaks with 60 Minutes for his first television interview since taking over the bureau
• The Smartest Dog in the World - Anderson Cooper meets a dog who knows the names of over a thousand different toys
- Meet the Press (NBC) Host Chuck Todd
• Microsoft, NBC News Dissolve MSNBC.com Joint Venture NBC is buying Microsoft's 50 percent interest in the MSNBC website for an undisclosed amount. MSNBC.com will be rebranded as NBCNews.com, and readers who logged into MSNBC.com late Sunday were automatically redirected to NBCNews.com. Microsoft is preparing to launch its own news service this fall. Although he declined to provide many details about the operation general manager of MSN.com Bob Visse said the news staff will be about the same size as the roughly 100 people who created original content for the MSNBC.com. "There is no question that we are going to have more flexibility to make our own decisions," said Vivian Schiller, NBC News' chief digital officer. "This is really an amicable breakup. We think competition will make us better." Okay then.
• White House Senior Adviser Dan Pfeiffer
• RNC Chair Reince Priebus
• former Sen. Jim Webb (D-Va.)
• Dr. Nancy Snyderman on the Ebola outbreak.
• ROUNDTABLE: David Axelrod, Joe Scarborough, Andrea Mitchell and Gwen Ifill
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN) Sunday at 9 am ET and Noon ET.
• CDC Director Dr. Tom Frieden
• Dr. William Frohna, the Chair of the Emergency Medicine department at MedStar Washington Hospital Center
• Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
• Sen. Jack Reed (D-RI)
• ROUNDTABLE: Bill Daley, Andrew Card, Mack McLarty and Ken Duberstein
• Dr. Anthony Fauci, Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
• Sen Kelly Ayotte (R-NH), a member of the Senate Homeland Security Committee
• Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent for President Obama
- NET NEUTRALITY defines the core nervous system of what’s left of global democracy. The corporations want it killed. This demands everyone’s immediate attention.
- CORPORATE PERSONHOOD must die by Constitutional Amendment.
- ELECTION PROTECTION demands universal hand-counted paper ballots, an end to Jim Crow vote theft and a ban on the corporate billions that poison what’s left of our democracy.
- SOCIAL JUSTICE, including workplace democracy and a universal living wage, means we can all live and work with integrity, no matter our diverse religions, race, gender, sexual preference, etc. Poverty is an unsustainable form of planet-killing pollution.
- PEACE means ending the suicidal idiocy of permanent imperial war.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml