Brick TeeVee is a preview of the Sunday Talking Head Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media, plus some good progressive radio and who will be on which show. If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have, please share below. Post your comments while you watch! It's fun, it's healthy and doggonit at least we'll know others can also see through the media manipulation that blankets our public airwaves. DEBUNK HERE!
So, with no further ado, I present to you This Week's Brick TeeVee entry!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
Well, well, well. Here we are, after BILLIONS of dollars have been spent by campaigns across the country to convince We the People they're not George Bush, even know the guy or ever heard of him. Yep, everything's NEW! Pay no attention to the last seven wretched years! "It wasn't US!" they proclaim. The cycle of your donations to campaigns getting funneled back into the (so-called) Main Stream Media is intact. Said media "outlets" in turn, airs said campaigns' deceptive, misleading ads, and those media outlets pocket the extra! Then they pile on in so-called "news shows" and editorials that are just so much pap with very little FACTS it's amazing anyone in Greater America can unravel it all. So much for the PUBLIC Airwaves, eh? Our "democracy" is an illusion concocted by the corporate interests you invite into your home every time you turn on the teevee. But, like a traffic accident, we cannot turn away, but gawk ever more. So, turn on that teevee one more time Sunday morning to watch and listen to self-proclaimed millionaire pundits like George Will, David Gregory, Chris Matthews, Chris Wallace, Wolf Blitzer, the myriad of Dem and GOP spokespeople and electeds. This week's offerings will vary very little from preceding shows, so enter at your own risk. We at Brick TeeVee have cast our lot to a third party candidate. We urge our viewers (all three or four of you plus the NSA) to check out TV NEWS LIES and THE REAL NEWS NETWORK along with Democracy Now!, LINK-TV, Nova M Radio and all the alternate media available to you, while they're still there.LAST CALL! CITIZEN EXIT POLLING! The Brick TeeVee crew be running Citizen Exit Polling on Election Day Tuesday in Cuyahoga County (Home of the Stolen 2004 Election). YOU and ALL YOUR FRIENDS can sign up here: Election Defense Alliance It's not too late to sign up and get your hands dirty in democracy at the ground floor. I recommend it for anybody that gives a crap about this country and The Constitution. Just DO IT. At YOUR precinct at least. It's not hard to do. The bigger the sample, the better. All the info is at Election Defense Alliance
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
THIRD PARTY PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE at the Cleveland City Club Thurday's debate as a podcast at WCPN 90.3 FM!
NASCAR ON ABC Race #7 of The Chase! It's the Dickies 500 at Texas Motor Speedway. Jeff Gordon picks up his first pole at Texas. Coverage begins at 1 pm et.
New York City Matathon Watch the world's greatest road race live at 9:00 a.m. on WNBC 4 in New York. Nationally, NBC Sports will broadcast a highlights show starting at 3:00 p.m. There are also two options for watching live online.
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
79 days until our national nightmare is over
4,189 Military Dead as of Oct 31, 2008
2,013 days since "Mission Accomplished"
- This Week (ABC)
• David Axelrod, Senior Strategist for the Obama campaign
• Rick Davis, Campaign Manager for the McCain Campaign.
• ROUNDTABLE: Time Magazine's Mark Halperin, and ABC News' Donna Brazile, Matthew Dowd, and George Will
- Face The Nation (CBS)
• DAVID AXELROD Chief Strategist, Obama Campaign
• SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM Republican – South Carolina
• SEN. CHUCK SCHUMER Chairman, Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee, Democrat – New York
• SEN. JOHN ENSIGN Chairman, National Republican Senatorial Committee, Republican – Nevada
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• Coming Home Citizen soldiers returning from active military duty are entitled by law to get back their old jobs or at least the same salaries. But as Lesley Stahl reports, many National Guard and Reservist vets are having trouble despite the law and now employers say the law is putting an excessive financial burden on their businesses.
• Sergeant Bill Waving a badge he bought on the Internet and claiming to belong to the "Multi-jurisdictional Narcotics Task Force," Bill Jakob fooled a small town’s officials into granting him the authority of a law enforcement officer. Katie Couric reports.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Tom Brokaw, host
• SEN. JOHN KERRY (D-MA) Obama Supporter, Democratic Presidential Nominee (2004)
• FORMER SEN. FRED THOMPSON (R-TN) McCain Supporter
• ROUNDTABLE: David Broder of the Washington Post, David Gregory of NBC News, Michele Norris of NPR, and Chuck Todd, Political Director of NBC News.
- Late Edition (CNN) A special Late Edition election preview. Wolf talks to key supporters from the McCain and Obama campaigns, and the best political team on television gets you ready for Tuesday's historic presidential election. Join us at a special time: 10 a.m. ET.
• Sen. Bob Casey: (D) Pennsylvania
• Sen. Arlen Specter: (R) Pennsylvania
• Gov. Tim Kaine: (D) Virginia
• Gov. Mark Sanford: (R) South Carolina
• Gov. Tim Pawlenty: (R) Minnesota
• Gov. Deval Patrick: (D) Massachusetts
- Seder on Sunday! CANCELLED - WATCH THIS SPACE for Seder News MARON v SEDER LIVE Weekdays at 3 pm et! Go to MaronvSeder.com to watch & listen! Very cool!
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://www.ringoffireradio.com/ and http://goleft.tv/
• Documentary film director David Modigliani will be joining us to talk about the myth of “small-town politics,” a myth that the Republicans are trying to push with Sarah Palin.
• Bob Shavelson will be here to talk about the Ted Stevens verdict, and what it means for Alaska’s political makeup.
• Dr. Ron Bronow will tell us the truth about John McCain’s 4 bouts of melanoma – a truth that they wanted to hide until after the election
• We’ll take a look back at the disastrous environmental policies that we’ve had to endure over the last 8 years with Wesley Warren from the NRDC.
• And Roy Carter, candidate for North Carolina’s 5th District, will join us to talk about his campaign, and how important it is for him to unseat Republican incumbent Virginia Foxx.
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm Eastern featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- NEW SHOW! UNREPORTED NEWS on KPHX The Unreported News Radio Show is a show about how Main Stream Media ignores certain News Stories about the issues that affect the Lives of so many people. The Unreported News Radio Show will look at these issues and discuss the ways we can pushback on Mainstream Media for fair Reporting. 11 am et on www.1480KPHX.com
- "Massa In The Morning"
"Massa In The Morning" is quick, topical, smart, sometimes hilarious, and ALWAYS kind. With co-host Bill Berry, EVERY Sunday morning from 10am til noon Eastern time!
WHHO-AM 1320 Streaming ON-LINE at http://www.hornellradio.com
(you do have to register, so go register now if you want to listen tomorrow.)
CALL IN! 607-324-2000 (yer cell phone minutes are FREE on the weekends!)
• Rick Davis, McCain campaign manager
• David Plouffe, Obama campaign manager
• Karl Rove, former White House senior adviser
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
First brick is on us!