Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows
beamed across America by Corporate Media
plus some good progressive radio.
If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have
please share below.
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
The first Obama White House Limosine ride goes to LARRY "Africa is Under-polluted" SUMMERS on This Snufagupolis and FAKE NEWS. Isn't that special? Be sure to let bricks fly at MICHAEL STEELE the NEW Republican National Committee Chairman also with This George. JOHN "Crazy Train" MCCAIN mixes it up with KENT CONRAD on Face the Bob. For real fireworks check out Meet the David with a cage match of John Ensign (R-Nev.), Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), Barney Frank (D-Mass.) & Mike Pence (R-Ind.) . Then the marthon State of the King features SHELBY v SCHUMER. What with the Economy of the World on everyone's mind Chalmers Johnson posits America Is Completely Broke, And Here We Are Funding Fantasy Wars at the Pentagon. Do check out Ring of Fire Radio for environmental activist Bob Shavelson, talking about the impeding volcano erupting and Chevron's massive vats of crude at it's base and how this is a Homeland Security issue plus other Palin anti-enviro "initiatives" in Alaska. Visit InletKeeper.org to learn more about the Cook Inlet Watershed in SE Alaska. The Brick TeeVee crew cheered on winner Kevin Harvick in the Daytona Shootout, where Dumbass Darryl described the win as a "hot dog shootin' outta a bun". Go figure.
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
BRADBLOG on Peter B. Colllins His Bradness Brad Friedman of Bradblog.com checks in with Peter. Also, an important update on the Franken-Coleman recount with Noah Kunin from theuptake.com Click Peter B Collins 02/06/09 H3 @ Green 960
LAKERS @ CAVS in Quicken Loans Arena ABC 3:30 P.M. EST The Lakers, who have won nine of 10, already defeated the Cavs 105-88 on Jan. 19, and would own the tiebreaker for home-court advantage in the finals - if they both make it - with a victory Sunday. Cleveland, which has won eight of its last nine games, boasts the top record in the East and can take over the league's best record by defeating Western Conference-leading Los Angeles. The Cavs have won all 23 games at Quicken Loans Arena this season.
NASCAR Daytona 500 Qualifying on FOX Coverage begins at 1 pm et
The Grammy Awards on CBS The 51st annual event, held at the Staples Center in L.A. Coverage begins at 8 pm et
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
4,238 Military Dead as of Feb 7, 2009
2,112 days since "Mission Accomplished"
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
- This Week (ABC)
• Obama's chief economics adviser Larry Summers.
• new GOP Chairman Michael Steele
• ROUNDTABLE: TBA
- Face The Nation (CBS)
• Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.)
• Sen. Kent Conrad (D-N.D.)
• Christina Romer of the Council of Economic Advisers
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• Saving Flight 1549 Hero pilot Capt. Chesley "Sully" Sullenberger and his flight crew together reveal for the first time the sights, sounds and physical sensations they experienced as they pulled off an incredible water landing last month, saving the lives of all 155 people aboard US Airways Flight 1549. Katie Couric reports.
• Coldplay The British rock group that has taken its place among the most popular bands in the world gives 60 Minutes a rare look inside its world that includes a candid interview with frontman Chris Martin. Steve Kroft reports.
- Meet the Press (NBC)
• Sen. John Ensign (R-Nev.)
• Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.)
• Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
• Rep. Mike Pence (R-Ind.)
• Washington Post's Senior Pentagon Correspondent Tom Ricks, author of the best-selling book "Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq"
- Late Edition (CNN) CANCELLED!!!
- State of the Union With John King (CNN) NEW SHOW!
The new program, hosted by CNN Chief National Correspondent John King, airs every Sunday from 9 a.m. through 1 p.m. et
• Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood
• Sen. Richard Shelby (R-Ala.)
• Sen. Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.)
• Howard Kurtz (formerly of CNN's "Reliable Sources", now a part of "State of the Union")
• more! (Hey we gotta fill up four hours!)
- MARON v SEDER
Mark Maron vs. Sam Seder LIVE Weekdays at 3 pm et!
amazing graphic & logo by nicole s.
Go to MaronvSeder.com to watch & listen! Very cool!
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/
• This week on Ring of Fire, we’ll take a look at one of the less-often discussed side effects of global warming – the acidification of our oceans, which could have devastating effects, not only on ocean life, but on all life on our planet, with author Carl Safina.
• We’ll also be taking a look at the increasing amount of evidence showing a link between vaccines and the climbing rate of autism cases in America with author David Kirby.
• David Doniger from the NRDC will be here to tell us how Barack Obama is already hard at work reversing some of the disastrous environmental policies left over from the Bush Administration.
• And we’ll check back in with environmental activist Bob Shavelson, who’s been following the antics of Sarah Palin so you don’t have to.
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm Eastern featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- NEW SHOW! UNREPORTED NEWS on Nova M The Unreported News Radio Show looks at how the Main Stream Media ignores important news stories about the issues that affect the lives of so many people. The Under Reported News Radio Show will look at these stories not covered and discuss the ways we can pushback on The Mainstream Media. Join hosts Sean Ryan and Ian Hough this Sunday as 10 AM Eastern/8 AM Arizona time on U-Haul International's The Under Reported News Radio Show on Nova M Radio. www.1190novam.com
• National Economic Council's Lawrence Summers
• Sen. John Cornyn (R-Tex.)
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
First brick is on us!