Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows
beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best progressive media!
If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have please share below.
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
This Sunday the WH Limo loads up RAHM EMANUEL, DAVID AXELROD and VALERIE JARRETT for appearences on State of the King, This George and Meet the David, respectively, covering everything from Afghanistan "surge" to the Economy to Health Care insurance "reform", where Big Health Care Insurance essentially threatened Congress with blackmail. Said John Kerry (Face the Bob, State of King), "The insurance industry ought to be ashamed of this report...It's a powerful argument, frankly, for why we ought to have a public plan. It's a powerful argument for the attitude of an industry towards this effort." Robert Parry outlines it like this: The latest threats suggest that industry lobbyists believe they have enough senators lined up to back a Republican filibuster and block the public option, although some congressional liberals contend that some form of the public option, which is contained in four other committee-approved bills, still has a decent chance of winning final congressional approval. THROW BRICKS at KARL ROVE on fauxnews. Save a few for TERRY MCAWFUL while you're at it! Meanwhile in the sanity section check out interviews with GLENN GREENWALD, CINDY SHEEHAN, SIBEL EDMONDS, MIKEY WEINSTEIN and more! The Brick TeeVee Crew has been gripped by the MLB playoffs. Look for a game every night this week around 8 pm et. Bottom of the 13th......
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
»»» Barbara Ehrenreich @ Democracy NOW! WATCH Author Barbara Ehrenreich on “Bright-Sided: How the Relentless Promotion of Positive Thinking Has Undermined America”
»»» Slavoj Zizek @ Democracy NOW! WATCH Slovenian Philosopher Slavoj Zizek on Capitalism, Healthcare, Latin American “Populism” and the “Farcical” Financial Crisis
»»» Mark Danner @ Democracy NOW! WATCH “Stripping Bare the Body: Politics, Violence, War”: Groundbreaking Journalist Mark Danner on Haiti, the Balkans, Iraq and Torture
»»» William Black @ Democracy NOW! WATCH As Foreclosures Hit All-Time High, Wall Street on Pace to Hand Out Record $140B in Employee Bonuses
»»» Weekly Roundtable @ GRITtv Chip Berlet of Political Research Associates, Joel Silberman, fellow at the New Organizing Institute, and author and journalist Barbara Ehrenreich joined us to talk about the right time to get angry WATCH Week In Review: Where’s the Revolution?
»»» Media Panel @ GRITtv Katrina vanden Heuvel of The Nation, Joe Conason of The New York Observer, and Air America’s Sam Seder are our media panel, discussing the best and worst of this week in journalism. WATCH Does the Right Still Dominate the News Cycle?
»»» NASCAR on ABC Saturday Night Under the Lights from Lowe's Motor Speedway BofA Bankers 500
»»» MLB on TBS NLCS Game 3 Sunday! Dodgers @ Phillies Coverage begins at 7:30 pm et
»»» MLB on ABC ALCS Game 3 Monday! Yankees @ Angels 8 pm et
BRICK TEEVEE ACTION!
REMOVE LEADERSHIP TITLES! Petition Harry Reid Progressive Change Campaign Committee's PETITION TO SENATE MAJORITY LEADER HARRY REID: "Any Democratic senators who support a Republican attempt to block a vote on health care reform should be stripped of their leadership titles. Americans deserve a clean up-or-down vote on health care." CLICK NOW Click here to watch the video -- and sign a petition to Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in support of this idea. SIGN NOW!
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,349 Military Dead as of Oct 16, 2009
AFGHANISTAN: 8780 Military Dead as of Oct 16, 2009
Support iCasualties.org DONATE NOW VIA PAYPAL
2,363 days since "Mission Accomplished"
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
- This Week (ABC)
• White House Senior Adviser David Axelrod
• ROUNDTABLE: George Will, Paul Krugman, Peggy Noonan, EJ Dionne and Jake Tapper
- Face The Nation (CBS)
• Senator John Kerry D-MA
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• H1N1 - Scott Pelley reports on the H1N1 flu - which is increasingly targeting young, healthy people - and how the government plans to fight the flu pandemic. Michael Radutzky, David Gelber and Sam Hornblower are the producers.
• THE KANZIUS MACHINE - John Kanzius fought his leukemia head on, inventing a machine that may someday offer effective treatment for cancers without the debilitating side effects of radiation and chemotherapy. Lesley Stahl reports. Tanya Simon is the producer.
- Meet the Press (NBC)
• Senior White House Adviser Valerie Jarrett
• Sen. Chris Dodd (D-CT)
• Sen. Jon Kyl (R-AZ).
• Maria Shriver
• John Podesta.
- State of the Union With John King (CNN)
State of the Union with John King offers a blend of newsmaker interviews, political analysis, national and world affairs and cultural segments, plus an hour of Reliable Sources media analysis, hosted by Howard Kurtz, airing every Sunday from 9 a.m. through 1 p.m. et
• White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel
• Democratic Senator John Kerry
• Hour 2 - Howard Kurtz & "Reliable Sources", now a part of "State of the Union"
• Hour 3 'Sound of Sunday' segment - soundbites from all the other shows that we can blow up REAL BIG with our guests and more! (Hey we gotta fill up four hours!)
- NEW! The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST!
Listen at PeterBCollins.com!
The Peter B. Collins Show covers American news and politics from the Left Coast.Veteran talk radio personality Peter B. Collins, based in San Francisco, delivers fresh interviews, commentary and analysis on a range of important topics, with views and voices you don’t often find in the corporate media. We are taking YOUR calls! Call 1-888-5-PETER-B toll free, that’s 1-888-573-8372 & Press 1 to leave a general comment.
• Info on Podcast #49 Published on 09 October 2009 by admin in Podcast Info Sibel Edmonds ungagged!, part 2 of 3. As the corporate media continues to ignore the important information about illegal Turkish influence on our government, Edmonds details the sequence of events that led to the unprecedented gag orders issued to her and enforced by Judge Reggie Walton, and the incredible retroactive gag order on Congress, which also classified her date of birth! She reveals that Rep. Henry Waxman backed off his promise to permit Edmonds to testify under oath, informing his staff just after he met with Speaker Pelosi in March, 2007. She reacts to the comments of retired FBI manager John Cole (from Podcast #45) confirming that top FBI management knew Edmonds was telling the truth as they moved to gag her. Part 3 will be released next week, providing a tour of Turkish interests and influence in the US. www.123realchange.blogspot.com
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/
• David Bender will be filling in for Bobby and Mike, and he’ll be taking your calls LIVE at 866-303-2270!
• Peter Yarrow from Peter, Paul, and Mary will be here this week to talk about his lifetime of music, activism, and his latest book “Day is Done.” You can find all of his books by going to PeterYarrow.com.
• Renowned evolutionary biologist Richard Dawkins will be here to talk about his latest book “The Greatest Show on Earth: The Evidence for Evolution.”
• Mikey Weinstein, founder of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, will stop by to talk about his ongoing efforts to stop the religious indoctrination of our troops.
• Sam Sussman, a brilliant young activist and recent winner of the Equality Across America contest, will tell us why the fight for equal rights is one that should effect every US citizen, not just those who’s rights have been stripped away.
• And investigative journalist Rick Outzen will be here once again to tell us about yet another case of racism and bigotry that has rocked the small town of Pensacola, Florida.
• Join our blog at http://www.ringoffireradio.com/
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm (4 pm on XM 167) featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• [OTE23] On the Edge with Max Keiser . . . and Michael HudsonStacy Summary: Here is the latest On the Edge!
• [Video] Max Keiser: “Is the Crisis Over?” Stacy Summary:Max on today’s F24 “Face Off”
• So who is the bigger fool, the bankers or the rest of us? Stacy Summary: What say you on who is the bigger fool? READ We are paying an enormous price for myths that banks are too big to fail @ Guardian UK.
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton & Charles Goyette
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at Antiwar Radio
• Scott Horton interviews Cindy Sheehan (mp3) 20:49 Oct 16 2009. Peace activist Cindy Sheehan discusses plans for continuous civil disobedience in Washington D.C. until the Iraq and Afghanistan wars end, lessons learned from the Pittsburgh G-20 protests, how Obama’s Nobel Peace Prize was awarded soon after he refused to meet with peace groups and why much of the Left can’t wrap their heads around a pro-war Democratic Party.
• Scott Horton interviews Glenn Greenwald (mp3) 12:38 Oct 16 2009. Glenn Greenwald, former constitutional lawyer and current Salon.com blogger, discusses the Republican brouhaha about the Islamic non-profit CAIR, the ease of tarnishing reputations with “unindicted co-conspirator” designations, vitriolic anti-Islam bigotry in Congress and the pervasive fear of an Islamic takeover of the U.S.
• Sen. Kent Conrad, (D) North Dakota
• Sen. Arlen Specter, (D) Pennsylvania
• Sen. John Thune, (R) South Dakota
• Karl Rove, Fox News Contributor/ Fmr. White House Senior Adviser
• Terry McAuliffe, Former Democratic National Committee Chairman
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©
First brick is on us!