Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have related STORIES share below! DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks! First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
Click on anything below and be INSTANTLY SMARTER! Global Disaster Special From bankster frauds to Fukushima collusion global disasters have come to light in a big way. There has been so much news this week we're running a bit long so let's dig in! Always ready to pile on King Jamie we have JPMorgan Complicit In Vatican Bank Money-Laundering: Jamie Dimon Seeks Time Alone With Pope To “Confess” from the Silver Vigilante Embroiled in another financial scandal pertaining to the laundering of money, the Vatican bank has been called by Forbe’s “the most secret bank in the world” and faces international scrutiny in its highly secretive banking model. Although details are limited to the public, it is clear that the Vatican bank is facing pressure from Italian and European officials over its innerworkings. In short, the bank has laundered billions of dollars. It has had help of course, in the deeply interwoven network of high finance, and none other than US bank JPMorgan abetted highly suspicious transactions, although the bank has yet to be accused of laundering itself. Though, this is a no-brainer considering the accounts the bank hosted for the Vatican. This part of the story begins when Gottii Tedeschi, now former head of Vatican bank, was relieved when four men waiting for him in the street while he was on his way to work were not hit men. They were investigators with the Carabinieri, Italy’s national military police force. Before he had reached his car, they had served him a search warrant. They escorted him back to his house, where they for many hours searched through his home office. Simultaneously, the military police force was searching through Gotti Tedeschi’s office in Milan. They confiscated two computers, two cabinets’ full of binders, a planner and his briefcase. The documents confiscated from Gotti Tadeschi, who was once a confidant of the pope, “provided Italian law-enforcement officials insight into the innermost workings of the Vatican bank.” According to Germany’s Der Spiegel:
- The secret dossier includes references to anonymous numbered accounts and questionable transactions as well as written and electronic communications reportedly showing how Church banking officials circumvented European regulations aimed at combating money-laundering.
- From that point on, millions started flowing on an almost daily basis from JPMorgan’s Milan office to the one in Frankfurt, where the IOR also had a JPMorgan account. Vatican officials opted for a special account in Milan with the number 1365, a so-called “sweep facility account,” which was automatically zeroed out at the end of each day. The Vatican bank confirmed the existence of this account late last week, though it said it was primarily used for handling securities transactions.
- 08.15 Today's events will focus on Mr Diamond's grilling in front of the Treasury Select Committee at 2pm. Philip Aldrick has compiled a list of key questions that Bob Diamond will have to answer.
- 11.54 A flashmob has descended on one of Barclays' London branches, with members withdrawing their money en masse. The flashmob has been organised via Twitter and Facebook by the "Move Your Money UK" organisation, which is calling on Brits to abandon the big high street banks in favour of more "ethical" alternatives such as credit unions, building societies and the Co-op.
- 13.27 A group of people from Robin Hood Tax lies in wait for Bob Diamond, chanting: "give our money back".
- 14.18 Diamond: "Support from shareholders and regulators hadn't been as strong as it had been and I decided to step down. Don't know if regulators called (chairman) Marcus Agius [to ask me to resign]. I did not discuss that with him.
- 15.26 Diamond: "I don't recall [sitting in on daily meetings on trading floor]. Compliance were looking for people complying with rules, in technology, meetings, rules for people.
- 16.15 Diamond: "It wasn't investment banking that was causing the issue [because other banks failed]. It was bad culture. We had bad performance and those people have gone. It could happen in a retail bank. We need strong controls.
- 16.27 [TSC: You seem to have seen nothing, heard nothing, know nothing. You're in charge and you're not even asking questions internally and people who are acting criminally are not coming to you. You must be grossly incompetent if you were not complicit]. Diamond: "Behaviour was wrong. It's hard to give another answer."
- Bitumen is so thick — about the consistency of peanut butter — that it doesn’t flow from a well like the crude oil found in most of the nation’s pipelines. Instead the tarry resin is either steamed or strip-mined from sandy soil. Then it is thinned [by about 30 percent] with large quantities of liquid chemicals so it can be pumped through pipelines. These dilutents usually include benzene, a known human carcinogen. At this point it becomes diluted bitumen, or dilbit.
- Instead of remaining on top of the water, as most conventional crude oil does, the bitumen gradually sank to the river’s bottom, where normal cleanup techniques and equipment were of little use. .... “We had no idea sinking oil would be such a problem,” [said Mark Durno, the EPA deputy incident commander for the spill, who has 20 years' experience]. “Not only was this material submerged but it was mobile and moving along the river bottom.”
- Commission report: Fukushima 'a profoundly man-made disaster'
- Nuclear Expert Gundersen on TV: It can no longer be called the Fukushima Daiichi ‘accident’ (VIDEO)
- Nuked Radio #46 Japan Reports Fuku was Man-made Disaster
- Gundersen: Latest probe at Unit 1 indicates “nuclear fuel has left containment” (AUDIO)
- It is time to do something about the banking system…Many people in the banking industry are hardworking and feel badly let down by some of their colleagues and leaders. It goes to the culture and the structure of banks: the excessive compensation, the shoddy treatment of customers, the deceitful manipulation of a key interest rate, and today, news of yet another mis-selling scandal.
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!©
Monday, July 2, 2012
- John Ackerman, editor of the Mexican Law Review @ Democracy NOW! After Election, Mexico Poised for Return of PRI — And Continuation of Deadly U.S.-Fueled Drug War
- Kenneth Chamberlain Jr., Mayo Bartlett & Randolph McLaughlin @ Democracy NOW! Kenneth Chamberlain’s Family Files Suit After White Plains Police Evade Charges for Slaying, Slurs
- Suzanne Goldenberg & Jeff Masters @ Democracy NOW! "This Is Just the Beginning": Forest Fires, Deadly Storms, Record Heat Reveal a Changed Climate
- Christian Parenti, Suzanne Goldenberg & Jeff Masters @ Democracy NOW! Climate Disasters’ Toll Worsened by Sustained Attacks on Public Sector, Science and Regulation
- Suzanne Nossel, executive director of Amnesty International USA @ Democracy NOW! Will U.S., the World’s Largest Arms Manufacturer, Back Landmark U.N. Arms Trade Treaty?
- li>Pete Seeger, Billy Bragg & Will Kaufman @ Democracy NOW! Woody Guthrie at 100: Pete Seeger, Billy Bragg, Will Kaufman Honor the "Dust Bowl Troubadour"
- Olmo Gálvez, organizer with ¡Democracia Real YA!, or Real Democracy Now! @ Democracy NOW! In Win for M15 Movement, Spain Opens Criminal Probe of Ex-IMF and Bankia Chief Rodrigo Rato
- Stéphane Grueso @ Democracy NOW! "Something Is Starting to Happen": Spain’s M15, Precursor to Occupy, Hails Probe of Ex-IMF Chief
- Glenn Greenwald @ Democracy NOW! "Zero Accountability": Glenn Greenwald on Obama’s Refusal to Prosecute Wall Street Crimes & Glenn Greenwald: As WikiLeaks Reveals Syria Files, Assange Remains in Ecuador Embassy Seeking Asylum
- Arnie Gundersen @ Democracy NOW! As Japan Says Fukushima Disaster "Man-Made" & "Preventable," Fears Grow for Nuclear Plants Worldwide
- Bill Weinberg @ Democracy NOW! Peru Declares State of Emergency as 5 Die in Protest Against Gold Mine Owned by U.S. Firm, Newmont
- Clara Gutteridge @ Democracy NOW! Rendered, Tortured & Discarded: A Shocking Story of an Innocent Man’s Ordeal in U.S. Prisons Abroad
- AMY GOODMAN @ Democracy NOW! Amy Goodman in Spain on the 75th Anniversary of Guernica Bombing, Portrayed by Picasso Painting
BRICK TEEVEE SPORT!© »»» MLB Sunday TBS Braves @ Phillies 2 pm et »»» MLB Sunday Night ESPN Yankees @ Red Sox 8 pm et »»» MLB All-Star Game Home Run Derby & Star Legends & Celebrity Softball Game Coverage begins on ESPN at 8 pm et »»» MLB 82nd MLB All-Star Game Tuesday Night FOX NL @ AL 8 pm et from Kaufman Stadium errr ummm CHASE FILED in KANSAS CITY MO
BRICK TEEVEE ACTION!© The 1st Amendment is Our Permit Our permit to occupy is The First Amendment. Quickly sign the following statement which will be delivered to mayors, police chiefs and major media across the country:
- Our permit to occupy public squares and parks is in The First Amendment, which affirms "the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances." When people across the Middle East occupied public squares, leaders in Washington mostly cheered those protesters and warned Middle Eastern governments not to use force to clear them. Those other societies don’t have a First Amendment. Yet Washington affirmed the universal right to assembly and protest. We do have a First Amendment. The force being used to clear nonviolent protesters from public squares in our country is unacceptable. It must stop.
- Please SIGN THE PETITION in support of the "99%'s Deficit Proposal" and plan direct actions to tell the Super Committee that the 99% have better solutions to our nation's crises. You can plan your own action at your Congressmember's office or join us in Freedom Plaza in Washington, DC for marches to Capitol Hill. Check our calendar for announcements.
NET NEUTRALITY! SaveTheInternet.org A Push for Privacy in the Wake of the Carrier IQ Controversy Remember Carrier IQ, the company that makes the secret spying software that’s installed on more than 140 million phones? You know, the software that can record our most sensitive personal data? ... Thanks in part to the 22,000 people who joined Free Press’ call for a congressional investigation, some of those questions are closer to being answered and mobile users are closer to being protected. The protection comes in the form of a bill from Massachusetts Rep. Ed Markey. Markey released a draft of a bill called the "Mobile Device Privacy Act" that would require phone companies to disclose to users just what is being done with all of their data. If the bill passes, an opt-out provision would go into effect a year later and would require companies to allow users to opt out of data-collection schemes like the one developed by Carrier IQ........
CAMPAIGN FOR AMERICA'S FUTURE American Majority Rejects Washington Austerity Consensus – And We Demand Media Coverage by Roger Hickey, President, Campaign for America's Future: No more silent majority. The Campaign for America’s Future is joining with the Center for Economic and Policy Research (whose Co-Director, Dean Baker blogs regularly about economic bias in the media) and with FAIR (Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting) to monitor the media’s coverage and representation of the American Majority views as they go into covering the big deficit fight. But we want to enlist YOU too. Send us accounts of unbalanced coverage in the national media and in your local newspapers and television. Call up reporters, editors, assignment people and tell them when they are under-representing the views of the American Majority. We should have at least half the experts, pundits, quotes and real people represented in their coverage. In a debate as important as the one we are going into, we can’t allow the media to ignore the American Majority. Much more at www.ourfuture.org
MOVE TO AMEND! www.movetoamend.org SIGN HERE NOW! And check out more actions on the Move to Amend Calendar featuring David Cobb's Barnstorming Tour! Also visit Rep Alan Grayson's site www.savedemocracy.net GET INVOLVED! And Alan Grayson is running again in FL-8! Help out at CongressmanWithGuts.com
SUPPORT THE TROOPS WHO REFUSE TO FIGHT See CourageToResist.org and Bradley Manning Support Network UPDATE! Michael Ratner on ANTIWAR RADIO Michael Ratner May 2, 2012: Michael Ratner, President Emeritus of the Center for Constitutional Rights, discusses his article “Bradley Manning: a show trial of state secrecy;” Manning’s quasi-public trial (which is open to observation, yet vital evidence and court documents are withheld from the media and public); why the NY Times is just as guilty of “aiding the enemy” as Manning and WikiLeaks; how President Obama and Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta made a fair trial impossible; and how you can support Bradley Manning in his time of need.
DONATE YOUR OLD CELL PHONES TO T.J. MARTELL FOUNDATIONHelp save lives. Donate your old & used iPhone, Blackberries, Droid and other phones to help the T.J. Martell Foundations fund life-saving cancer & AIDS research. For more information, go to www.tjmartellfoundation.org
CELLULAR PHONE TASK FORCE EDUCATION, ADVOCACY, SUPPORT at CellPhoneTaskForce.org The Cellular Phone Task Force is dedicated to halting the expansion of wireless technology because it cannot be made safe. We provide: education to the public concerning electromagnetic pollution (electrosmog); advocacy for an electromagnetically cleaner environment; support for individuals disabled by radiation from wireless technology and other sources.
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE! The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,486 US Military Dead as of April 21, 2012
AFGHANISTAN: 2,029 US Military Dead as of July 6, 2012
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
Considering Democracy: 8 Things to ask your Representative
- This Week (ABC) anchor George Stephanopoulos guest host "Nightline" co-anchor Terry Moran
• Gov. Martin O'Malley, D-Md.,
• Gov. Bobby Jindal, R-La.
• ROUNDTABLE: George Will; Washington Post columnist E.J. Dionne, author of the new book "Our Divided Political Heart: The Battle for the American Idea in an Age of Discontent;" PBS' "Washington Week" moderator and managing editor Gwen Ifill; former Counselor to the Treasury Secretary and Obama administration Lead Auto Adviser Steven Rattner; and Mort Zuckerman, editor in chief of U.S. News & World Report.
- Face The Nation (CBS) Host Bob Schiefer
• Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz
• Assistant Majority Leader Sen. Dick Durbin, D-Ill.
• former Mississippi Gov. and former RNC Chairman Haley Barbour
• ROUNDTABLE: CBS News making machine Jan Crawford, White House Correspondent Norah O'Donnell, Political Director John Dickerson
• historian and author Doris Kearns Goodwin and a conversation about baseball
- 60 Minutes (CBS) Summer reruns....
• A Lobbyist's Playbook - Jack Abramoff, the ex-lobbyist and now ex-convict at the center of the biggest Washington corruption scandal in decades gives his first television interview to Lesley Stahl. He reveals how he was able to influence politicians and why, despite reform, such influence buying continues.
• Mike Wallace - For 40 years, it was the sound of the stop watch and Mike's voice that signaled the start of another edition of 60 Minutes. The broadcast pays tribute to a great reporter and colleague.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Host David Gregory
• Meet the Press will not air Sunday, July 8 due to NBC Sports coverage of the Tour de France
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN) At 9 AM ET, Candy talks to the power players: politicians, business leaders and international newsmakers who will make Monday morning's headlines. At NOON ET, Candy wraps it all up with fresh interviews and the best of the earlier hours.
• Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell
• Obama Campaign Senior Adviser Robert Gibbs
• Former CBO director Douglas Holtz-Eakin
• Mark Zandi, Chief Economist for Moody's Analytics
• former New Jersey Senator Bill Bradley
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid
Headon Radio with Bob Kincaid 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific, 2300 GMT. Duration: 3 hrs. To be part of Conversation Radio on Head-on Radio, call toll-free (877) 443-2366, or use our Liberal community line at 304-658-3333. Email bob [at] headonradio [dot] com during the show!
• Front Porch Friday!!!!! Bob is still without electricity as far as we know so no new shows! Listen to the June 14th Friday show HERE (mp3) NOW! Amen to the White Rose Society! Donate to Head On HERE! And join Coal River Mountain Watch at www.crmw.net!
- YOUR GREEN NEWS REPORT
The Green News Report with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen: 6 minutes of green news, politics, analysis & snarky comment! BOOKMARK greennews.bradblog.com NOW!
• VIDEOS: The BRAD BLOG's Desi Doyen Guest Hosting 'The Young Turks' With Cenk Uygur IN TODAY'S RADIO REPORT: guess Desi Doyen, co-host and managing editor of The BRAD BLOG's Green News Report, was such a smash in her TYT guest hosting debut on Thursday with regular host Ana Kasparian, they just had to have her back again on Friday to guest host again, this time with The Young Turks' 'Top Turk', Cenk Uygur. Of course, it's just my opinion, and I suspect I'm biased, but, frankly, she killed. See the evidence and judge for yourself in a few clips posted by The Turks below, on the Rightwing blaming Obama for CO's wildfires (seriously), the banning of "sea level rise" by VA and NC legislatures and...wait for it...talking urinal cakes. Yes. Talking urinal cakes... NOTE FROM DESI: To clarify one point made in the above clip, it's the Virginia legislature that insists the phrase 'sea level rise' should not be used in coastal planning reports, with one lawmaker calling them "liberal code words."
• BRADBLOG UPDATE: Unsealed Ballot Bags in WI Recall's State Senate 'Recount' Suggest Fraud, Charge Republicans Well, we've got some good news on the District 21 state Senate race, some bad news, and some extraordinarily hypocritical news to report today in our long-overdue update... The good news: Even though the margin between Lehman and Wanggaard was larger than that in last year's disastrous state Supreme Court election debacle --- during which Republicans lambasted the Independent challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg for daring to demand a recount in her race against Republican Justice David Prosser --- the Republican Wanggaard did end up exercising his right to ask for a recount. The bad news: Rather than going to court to demand a hand count of paper ballots, Wanggaard foolishly allowed for the "recount" to occur on the very same unreliable electronic computer tabulators that may or may not have tallied the ballots correctly in the first place. Ridiculously, machine "recounts" are the standard under WI election code, unless candidates can convince the courts to allow for a hand count. Thus, such "recounts" are exactly as reliable as the Election Night count. Which is to say, not at all. Worse, there is even less reason to have confidence in post-election counts, given the fact that they take place weeks after the election, when ballots have been in the "darkness" and legitimate questions about their secure chain of custody arise. The ironic and jaw-droppingly hypocritical news (at least for those who closely followed The BRAD BLOG's detailed and too-often exclusive coverage of last year's state Supreme Court debacle): The Republicans are now suggesting the possibility of fraud thanks to a bag or two of ballots which showed up at the Lehman/Wanggaard "recount" apparently unsealed. Talk about chutzpah! Now they care?
• BRADCAST UPDATE! KPFK 'BradCast': Rep. Deutch on FL Voter Purge Scam Rep. Ted Deutch (D-FL-19) joined me live on today's BradCast on KPFK/Pacifica Radio to discuss two things:
1) Our exclusive from earlier this week on FL Gov. Rick Scott's voter purge/DHS database deception (an issue which Deutch has been raising hell about for several weeks) and 2) His OCCUPIED Amendment to get corporate money the hell out of our electoral system, particularly in the wake of the U.S. Supreme Court overturning Montana's 100-year old anti-corruption law on Monday.
• Visit BradBlog.com to see who counts yer votes! Now up to 9,200+ Election Protection posts! Find out who's counting your votes and how at ElectionIntegrity.org too.
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST!
Listen at PeterBCollins.com!
The Peter B. Collins Show covers American news and politics from the Left Coast. Veteran talk radio personality Peter B. Collins, based in San Francisco, delivers fresh interviews, commentary and analysis on a range of important topics, with views and voices you don’t often find in the corporate media.
• Holiday Break and Website Changes
- To my valued listeners: We are making some changes to the website and our terms, effective in January. We will continue to offer free podcasts–my new daily news and commentary. Our in-depth interviews will be available for $1 per episode, or to subscribers who pay $5 per month or more. Loyal listeners who simply can’t afford it should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, as we will be offering a limited number of scholarships to our friends who are hurting during these tough times. More information will be posted as we complete the revisions. I’m grateful to each of you for listening and supporting this work, and hope that the new model will enable us to keep it going well into the future. All the best, -pbc
• PBC Standard Podcast July 3, 2012 Author Dennis Marker: 15 Steps to Corporate Feudalism Progressive activist and author Dennis Marker talks about his new book, 15 Steps to Corporate Feudalism: How the Rich Convinced the Middle Class to Eliminate Themselves
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/ hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Mike Papantonio and Sam Seder
Ring of Fire Radio - GoLeft TV - Robert F. Kennedy, Mike Papantonio, Sam Seder - Politics, Commentary, and News.
This week on The Best of Ring of Fire July 5, 2012
• Photographer James Balog will be joining us to talk about his quest to capture footage of the effects of global climate change – a quest that was chronicled in the new documentary film Chasing Ice.
• Alternet contributor and author Steven Rosenfeld will tell us why there might still be some hope for our extremist U.S. Supreme Court.
• Bill Lazonick from the University of Massachusetts will be here to tell us how corporations evolved from serving the public good, to only serving their self-interests.
• Ed Wytkind from the AFL-CIO will be joining us to discuss why its necessary for Congress to stop the partisan bickering and pass a transportation bill that will not only put Americans back to work, but help repair our crumbling infrastructure.
• VIDEO! Papantonio – “I’m Betting Scalia is SCOTUS Leaker” Mike Papantonio appears on MSNBC’s PoliticsNation with Reverend Al Sharpton to discuss the “Supreme Court Leaker” who told the press that Roberts flipped his vote on the Affordable Care Act.
• RT VIDEO! Papantonio: Romney and His Offshore Millions Mike Papantonio appears on The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann to talk about Mitt Romney’s offshore money shell games, where the GOP presidential candidate is holding at least $30 million in offshore banks to avoid paying U.S. taxes.
• Support Those Who Support Progressive Media! 2011 has certainly been a great year for Ring of Fire, and we’ve had some great sponsors that have helped support the show throughout the year. We wanted to take the time to personally thank each and every one of them, and we encourage all of our listeners to take the time to support those who have support us.
• Join our blog at www.ringoffireradio.com. You can now SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST by clicking on the "Podcast" tab at the top of the Ring of Fire blog. Please help support progressive radio by signing up!
Ring of Fire Radio Ring of Fire, hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Mike Papantonio and Sam Seder: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts 8-11 et Sunday evenings on Chicago's Progressive Talk WCPT AM & FM and 4 pm et on Sirius/XM 167 featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- Majority Report with Sam Seder Streaming LIVE weekdays 11:30 am et @ Majority.fm!
• July 2, 2012 David Van Taylor, Judicial Confirmation Wars
• July 3, 2012 Bill Scher, High Praise for Obama
• July 5, 2012 Matt Taibbi, Someone Should Be Freaking Out!
• July 6, 2012 Cliff Schecter, News & Former Conservative Boy Wonder Jonathan Krohn
• MORE Podcast Interviews at Majority.fm!
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
"HI Y'ALL! Tell the people! Tell the people!"
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts "The Truth About Markets" on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s "People & Power" series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• VISIT PirateMyFilm.com!!! Crowd Funding for Pirates!
• NEW! MaxKeiserTV on YouTube! MaxKeiserTV PLUS here is Max Keiser’s official Facebook page And here is the official Keiser Report page
• The “Keiser Report” has been begging europe to do this for years by maxkeiser READ European Banks Preparing To Boycott Big Three Rating Agencies zerohedge(nakedcapitalism)
• CNBC’s Admission, yes: Silver market is manipulated (skip to 9:30) by maxkeiser READ CNBC Host States Silver Manipulation is a Fact, NOT a Conspiracy! sliverdoctors.com with VIDEO! Once Barclays pointed the finger at BoE as colluding on Libor manipulation (instead of denying it), the roof got ripped off decades of blatant manipulation in these markets. The dollar and U.S. bonds have been protected with Fed interference and outright manipulation; same thing in the UK. And to bolster the price for sovereign bonds, the price of Gold and Silver has been manipulated down alongside the upside price movements of worthless paper. Ratings at CNBC have been plummeting this year – as the audience is way ahead of their talking heads on these points. When CNBC admits that markets, especially silver, are rigged, the few remaining viewers they have collectively sigh; ‘I heard that on Keiser Report three years ago.’ READ CNBC: Silver and Financial Markets Are Manipulated, But So What? Jesse's Crossroads Cafe
• KEISER REPORT [KR308] Keiser Report: Barclays’ Bad Bet We discuss ‘big boys’ and carding crimes, marmite pots and Olympic has-beens, wash trades and perfect games. In the second half of the show Max talks to former commodities analyst and blogger, Michael Krieger, about the meaning of the escalating and blatant financial crime wave.
• KEISER REPORT [KR309] Keiser Report: Big guy ‘scandals’ vs small fry ‘crimes’ We discuss ‘scandals’ for the big guys, ‘crimes’ for the small fry and they also examine, the worst businessman of the century. In the second half of the show Max talks to journalist and blogger, Teri Buhl of Teribuhl.com, about JP Morgan’s $9 billion problem (which she broke and then the NY Times and Andrew Ross Sorkin stole without giving her credit) and the information about fraud that the SEC is currently sitting on.
• KEISER REPORT [KR310] Keiser Report – Bankers Doing The Ultra Violent We discuss bankers doing ‘the ultra violent’ on the global financial system and propose the Keiser Technique to remedy the asymmetric approach to financial justice. In the second half of the show Max talks to Reggie Middleton of BoomBustBlog about whether or not French banks are next to collapse and about the flashing fraud warnings on Libor that were always there in the credit default swaps market.
• KEISER REPORT [KR311] Keiser Report: Fraud & 60 Orgasms We discuss why nobody is freaking about LIBOR in America, while JP Morgan caught doing an Enron on US energy markets and GlaxoSmithKline pays 10% of their ill-gotten gains for bribing doctors and scientists across America. In the second half of the show Max talks to Kevin Sara of the TuNur solar export project of Tunisia about solar exports from the Middle East and toxic derivatives exports from the City of London.
• ON THE EDGE On the Edge with Catherine Austin Fitts Max interviews Catherine Austin Fitts!
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS [TaM365] The Truth About Markets – 16 June 2012 Download show HERE (mp3)
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS [TaM367] The Truth About Rigging Interest Rates and Liebor – 30 June 2012 Download show HERE (mp3)
• Donate to ResonanceFM here!
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at antiwar.com/radio
• Pepe Escobar June 30, 2012: Globetrotting journalist Pepe Escobar discusses his article “Syria and Turkey’s Phantom War;” Turkey’s violation of Syrian airspace in a purposeful, measured provocation and test of Syria’s defenses; the near-invocation of NATO Article 5 and a wider war (an attack on one NATO country is an attack on all); looking for ways to bypass the UN on Syria, since China and Russia won’t let an interventionist resolution pass the Security Council; grand plans for NATO expansion in the official “Assured Security, Dynamic Engagement” plan; counterrevolutions in the Middle East and South America, as the US looks to rebuild its portfolio of client states; and how Qatar has become the new superpower in the Middle East, surpassing even Saudi Arabia.
• SCOTT HORTON July 5, 2012: Scott says goodbye to Antiwar.com. Scott Horton is the former host of Antiwar Radio. Visit his blog Stress. Due to budget cuts Scott lost his gig at AntiWarRadio.com! Whoa! See ScottHortonShow.com for archives! Send emails to Scott at scotthorton.org to help Scott keep his podcast going!
• Many more interviews at Antiwar Radio!
• DNC party chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
• RNC party chair Reince Priebus
• Rep. Tom Price (R-GA), Chairman of the Republican Policy Committee
• Rep. Xavier Becerra (D-CA), Vice Chair of the House Democratic Caucus.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml