Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have related STORIES share below! DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks! First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
WRUW WRAP-UP It's the LAST DAY of our once-a-year Telethon! More below!
IN THE MEANTIME Visit all our regulars!
- Democracy NOW! @ democracynow.org
- GritTV with Laura Flanders! @ grittv.org
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid! @ HeadOnRadioNetwork.com
- The Green News Report! @ greennews.bradblog.com with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen!
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST! @ PeterBCollins.com
- Majority Report with Sam Seder! @ Majority.FM
- Ring of Fire Radio with Sam, Bobby & Pap! @ ringoffireradio.com
- The Keiser Report! @ MaxKeiser.com! With Stacy Herbert!
- The Scott Horton Show! @ scotthorton.org
- Call of Life
- White Water Black Gold
- Resonance: Beings of Frequency
- GENETIC ROULETTE The Gamble of Our Lives (Ignore the dire warnings - it's a legit site. -Ed)
- CAFETERIA MAN with Rebel Chef Tony Geraci
- This Week (ABC) with George Snafugopolis
• U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Samantha Power
• Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick
• Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.,
• ROUNDTABLE: ABC News political analyst Matthew Dowd, Republican strategist and ABC News contributor Ana Navarro, Democratic strategist James Carville, syndicated radio host Laura Ingraham, and University of California, Berkeley professor and former Clinton Labor secretary Robert Reich.
- Face The Nation (CBS) with Bob Schiefer
• Updates on MH370; Sebelius resigns; 50 years since the Civil Rights Act
• Reps. Marsha Blackburn, R-Tenn.
• Elijah Cummings, D-Md.
• CIVIL RIGHTS ROUNDTABLE: Michael Eric Dyson of Georgetown University, Evan Wolfson of Freedom to Marry, Tavis Smiley of PBS, and Nikole Hannah-Jones of ProPublica and the Atlantic.
• ROUNDTABLE: Peter Baker of The New York Times, Frank Rich of New York magazine, Leigh Gallagher of Fortune, and Michael Gerson of The Washington Post.
- Meet the Press (NBC) with David Gregory
• Sunday on MTP: The Boston Bombing One Year Later
• Historian and author Doris Kearns Goodwin, Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis, Boston Globe photographer John Tlumacki and former New England Patriots player Joe Andruzzi
• ROUNDTABLE: Co-Executive Editor Kara Swisher, Republican strategist Mike Murphy, Wall Street Journal Editorial Page Editor Paul Gigot, and Rep. Donna Edwards (D-MD)
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN)
• Chairman of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Rep. Steve Israel
• Chairman of the National Republican Congressional Committee Congressman Greg Walden
• REPORTER ROUND-UP: will detail how pings identified potentially from Flight 370’s black box are offering renewed hope that more information will emerge of just what happened to the Malaysian airliner with 239 SOULS aboard.
• ROUNDTABLE: Cornell Belcher, Ron Brownstein and Liz Mair on resignation of HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius
• Sen Tim Scott (R-SC)
• Sen Sheldon Whitehouse (D-RI)
• House Ways and Means Committee members Ranking Member Rep Sander Levin (D-MI) and Rep Charles Boustany (R-LA)
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©First brick is on us! Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml