Brick TeeVee is a preview of the Sunday Talking Head Shows beamed across America by Corporate Media, plus some good progressive radio and who will be on which show. If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have, please share below. Post your comments while you watch! It's fun, it's healthy and doggonit at least we'll know others can also see through the media manipulation that blankets our public airwaves. DEBUNK HERE!
So, with no further ado, I present to you This Week's Brick TeeVee entry!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
Although Dennis Kucinich has introduced yet another impeachment motion and Nancy Pelosi hinted the Judiciary Committee might actually DO something about it (see Raw Story Kucinich impeach bill charges Bush 'fabricated threats'; Pelosi hints at possible hearing) you can bet the talkies will have none of that! You might actually want to watch Fake News Sunday with Billionairre Oil Man T. BOONE PICKENS. Then it's presidential race politics the rest of the way pretty much. The GOVERNATOR is back, this time on This Snufagopolis. Meet the Tom has on CARLY FIORINO up against CLAIRE MCCASKILL while Face the Bob pits CARL LEVIN against RICHARD LUGAR. Tune in U-Boat Captain Blitzer for THREE Death Matches, especially McCain Economic Adviser Nancy Pfotenhauer vs. Obama Economic Adviser Jason Furman, where Ms. Pfotenhauer tries to explain away the OTHER McCain Economic Advisor PHIL GRAMM who earlier called Americans the "nation of whiners". If all this seems too predictable, tune in Massa in the Morning and a good Ring Of Fire Radio replay later. The Brick TeeVee crew is BACK from their Holiday Independence excursion to the East Coast, only to find the garden EXPLODING. Four foot high tomato plants! Eggplant, cukes, zucchinni and squash beginning to flower! Beans streaming up the fence! And WEEDS! ARRRGGGHH! We'll get the garden ship-shape in no time!
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
VINCENT BUGLIOSI on RING OF FIRE RADIO Best-selling author Vincent Bugliosi will join Bobby & Pap again to give us an update on his crusade to prosecute George W. Bush for murder.
MLB ON TBS TBS joins the MLB family with their NEW weekly Sunday Afternoon Baseball Game. This week it's the Baltimore Orioles @ Boston Red SoxYankees - 1:30 pm et
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
191 days until our national nightmare is over
4,118 Military Dead as of July 11, 2008
1,900 days since "Mission Accomplished"
- This Week (ABC)
• California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, a McCain supporter
• ROUNDTABLE: Time Magazine's Richard Stengel, and ABC News' Donna Brazile, Cokie Roberts and George Will.
- Face The Nation (CBS)TOPIC: Iran, Iraq and the presidential campaign.
• Sallai Meridor (Israeli ambassador to the U.S.)
• Sen. Carl Levin (D-Mich.), chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee
• Richard Lugar (R-Ind.), ranking member of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee
• Roger Simon, chief political columnist, Politico
- 60 Minutes (CBS) Summer reruns
• Don't Ask, Don't Tell With the military struggling to recruit and retain soldiers, gay soldiers claim that commanders are reluctant to discharge key personnel – even those openly gay - in the middle of a war, despite the don’t ask, don’t tell policy. Lesley Stahl reports.
• Lifeline Remote Area Medical was founded to bring free medicine to remote parts of the world but now also helps thousands of the estimated 47 million Americans who have no health insurance and others who are underinsured. Scott Pelley reports.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Tom Brokaw, Host
• Carly Fiorina (McCain Victory 2008 chairwoman)
• Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.), national co-chair of Obama campaign
• ROUNDTABLE: former Rep. Harold Ford Jr., GOP strategist Mike Murphy and Andrea Mitchell of NBC News
- Late Edition (CNN) Accusations of flip-flopping have turned the race for the White House into a war of words. Wolf talks to Obama supporter Senator Chris Dodd and McCain supporter Senator Jon Kyl. Plus, Iraq's National Security Adviser, Mowaffak al-Rubaie, on the future for U.S. troops in Iraq.
• Sen. Chris Dodd: (D) Connecticut
• Sen. Jon Kyl: (R) Arizona
• Gov. Mark Sanford: (R) South Carolina
• Gov. Janet Napolitano: (D) Arizona
• Nancy Pfotenhauer: McCain Economic Adviser
• Jason Furman: Obama Economic Adviser
• Mowaffak al-Rubaie: Iraqi National Security Adviser
- Seder on Sunday! CANCELLED - WATCH THIS SPACE for Seder News
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://www.ringoffireradio.com/ and http://goleft.tv/
• Best-selling author Vincent Bugliosi will join us again to give us an update on his crusade to prosecute George W. Bush for murder.
• Film director Peter Askin will be here to tell us about his latest film “Trumbo,” which hits theaters this weekend.
• Matt Filipowicz, founder of HeadzUp TV, will be here to run down this week’s most absurd news stories.
• And Rolling Stone’s Matt Taibbi will be with us to give us the inside scoop on John McCain’s ever-changing political positions.
• We’re also starting a new “Viewer Mail” segment, so send your questions or comments to us at email@example.com, and we will be responding to your emails on the air!
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm Eastern featuring The PAP Attack!
- "Massa In The Morning"
"Massa In The Morning" is quick, topical, smart, sometimes hilarious, and ALWAYS kind. With co-host Bill Berry, EVERY Sunday morning from 10am til noon Eastern time!
WHHO-AM 1320 Streaming ON-LINE at http://www.hornellradio.com
(you do have to register, so go register now if you want to listen tomorrow.)
CALL IN! 607-324-2000 (yer cell phone minutes are FREE on the weekends!)
• T. Boone Pickens, chairman of BP Capital, creator of "The Pickens Plan"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Are you going to brave the Sunday shows?
So if you're going to be watching, jot down which show you're watching,and how many minutes in it was from the beginning of the show. We'll have every moment of every show recorded. And please include the subject line "Sunday Shows" on any email tip you send in. Send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
First brick is on us!