Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows
beamed across America by Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best progressive media!
If you have other Sunday Talkie shows' guest lists we don't have please share below.
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
Ahead of Obama's speechifying this week to the full congress about health care much ado has been focused on the President's address to the nations students on C-Span and on-line. Pitt County schools won’t broadcast Obama’s speech, Backlash Growing Over Obama School Speech, Grand Forks students won't see Obama speech live, NE Ohio: School districts 'opt out' of live Obama speech. You get the idea. Judge for yourself by reading President to Address Students Fact Sheet. Keep a box of tissue handy as we get more scared of Swine Flu (and its alleged "safe" vaccine) from Secretary of Education ARNE DUNCON on Face the Bob and Center for Disease Control Director THOMAS FRIEDEN on State of the King (not to be confused with Flat-Earther Thomas FriedMAN - THROW BRICKS at the Real TOM FRIEDMAN on Meet the David). Our Holiday Knuckledragger Awareness Award goes to Dr. Howard Dean for trying futilely to convince faux news watchers single-payer is in their best interest. And George Will has an epiphany on Afghanistan on This George! Great stuff in BTV Alerts and our non-corpormedia sections. Do spend some Labor Day time watching/listening/linking to these important stories. The Brick TeeVee Crew awoke to a hurt deer in the back yard on Wednesday morning. We checked it out and a six-point buck was laying on its side with a pretty badly damaged leg (musta got hit crossing the road behind the BTV compound). Ohio Division of Wildlife advised us of a State Law "Do not resuscitate deer" law and asked us to leave it be. When we returned at noon Mr. Buck had passed. We summoned the city's services dept. to remove the Mr. Buck from our back yard. Deer get hurt and killed by vehicles every day but this one chose to lay down here after running fifty yards, jumping a wooden fence and dragging itself to the softest part of the yard. We excuse all the deer that chowed down our garden this summer. Neighbor Old Man John said he saw a Doe and two Fawns in the wood behind the compound. ;-( Have a SAFE Labor Day Holiday. Brake for Critters.
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!
»»» NYU professor of Latin American studies Greg Grandin @ Democracy NOW! WATCH US Cuts More Aid to Honduras as Zelaya Meets Clinton in Washington
»»» Journalist David Goodman about his Mother Jones article “A Few Good Kids?" @ Democracy NOW! WATCH Back to School: Military Recruiters Increasingly Targeting High School Teens
Most parents are unaware that a federal law called the No Child Left Behind Act contains a provision that requires schools who receive public funding to violate family privacy by handing over personal information about students including names, home addresses and phone numbers to local military recruiters. The good news is that students over the age of 18 or parents of minors may remove their children from this list by submitting a request in writing to their school administrator. DOWNLOAD AND PRINT Section 9528 of NCLB (pdf) This form may be downloaded at www.PeaceAware.com . Addl info courtesy http://criticalconcern.com/optout/
Additional Internet Resources No Child Left Behind Act and Release of Student Information to Military Recruiters: Section 9528 of the Reauthorization of the Elementary and Secondary Education Act - www.ed.gov/policy/elsec/leg/esea02/pg112.html
»»» SHOCK DOCTRINE Charter School debate on GRITtv WATCH Public Schools vs. Charter Schools
»»» NASCAR on ESPN The Chase Begins @ Atlanta Motor Speedway! It's the Pep Boys Auto 500 - Coverage begins 7 pm et. No.1 Martin Truex Jr. is on the pole next to No. 9 Kasey Kahne.
»»» MLB on TBS BATTLE OF THE SOX! Red Sox @ White Sox - 2 pm et
»»» Sunday Night Baseball on ESPN San Diego Padres @ Los Angeles Dodgers - 8 pm et
BRICK TEEVEE ACTION!
STOP MANDATORY VACCINATIONS FOR H1N1 Natural Solutions Foundation www.GlobalHealthFreedom.org What You Can Do to Prevent Forced Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccinations. Demand Your Right to Self-Shield! Add your comments in too! Protection From Compulsory Vaccination, Drugging - Your Right to Self-Shield! SIGN NOW!
MORE INFO HERE: H1N1 Pandemic: Pentagon Planning Deployment of Troops in Support of Nationwide Vaccination Militarization of public health in the case of emergency is now official.
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,336 Military Dead as of Aug 29, 2009
AFGHANISTAN: 807 Military Dead as of Aug 28, 2009
Due to a server crash this site is currently down. We are working as fast as we can to setup a new server and recover data. We need your help. Please consider donating to iCasualties to help defray the cost of necessary server upgrades and daily operations. DONATE NOW VIA PAYPAL
2,314 days since "Mission Accomplished"
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
- This Week (ABC)
• former Senate Majority leaders (D) Tom Daschle
• former Senate Majority leader (R) Bob Dole
• Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN)
• Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA)
• ROUNDTABLE: ABC’s Matthew Dowd, The Nation’s Editor Katrina vanden Heuvel and David Sanger, Chief Washington Correspondent for The New York Times and of course George Will - GEORGE WILL SEZ GET OUT OF AFGHANISTAN. Whoda thunk?
- Face The Nation (CBS)
• Secretary of Education Arne Duncan will be on to discuss President Obama's speech to students, fixing America's schools and the H1N1 flu.
REMINDER! Protection From Compulsory Vaccination, Drugging - Your Right to Self-Shield!
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• THE AGE OF MEGAFIRES - Global warming is increasing the intensity and number of forest fires across the American West. Scott Pelley goes to the fire line to report. David Gelber and Joel Bach are the producers. Watch a preview
• COMBAT IN AFGHANISTAN - The enemy is on the rise in Afghanistan and Lara Logan's report from a forward operating base near Pakistan includes 60 MINUTES footage of up-close combat. Peter Klein and Jeff Newton are the producers.
• MR. AYERS AND MR. LOPEZ - Discovered living on the streets by Los Angeles Times newspaper columnist Steve Lopez, mentally ill musician Nathaniel Ayers has become the subject of a book by Lopez and now a Hollywood film. Morley Safer reports. David Browning is the producer.
- Meet the Press (NBC)
• DAVID AXELROD - White House Senior Adviser
• ROUNDTABLE: RUDY GIULIANI (R); Fmr. Rep. HAROLD FORD JR. (D-TN); NBC's TOM BROKAW; and The New York Times columnist TOM FRIEDMAN.
• ****New MSNBC re-air time: Meet the Press will re-air on MSNBC at 2 p.m. ET Sunday afternoons, in place of our 5 p.m. re-air. We will continue to re-air at 2 a.m. ET and 5 a.m. ET (Monday morning) as well.****
- State of the Union With John King (CNN)
State of the Union with John King offers a blend of newsmaker interviews, political analysis, national and world affairs and cultural segments, plus an hour of Reliable Sources media analysis, hosted by Howard Kurtz, airing every Sunday from 9 a.m. through 1 p.m. et
• Gov. Tim Pawlenty, R-Minnesota
• Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minnesota
• Sen. Ben Nelson, D-Nebraska
• Center for Disease Control Director Thomas Frieden.
REMINDER! Protection From Compulsory Vaccination, Drugging - Your Right to Self-Shield!
• Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minnesota gets the Last Word.
• Hour 2 - Howard Kurtz & "Reliable Sources", now a part of "State of the Union" - not really.
• soundbites from all the other shows that we can blow up REAL BIG with our guests and more! (Hey we gotta fill up four hours!)
- BREAKROOM LIVE
Marc Maron and Sam Seder LIVE STREAM Weekdays at 3 pm et!
amazing graphic & logo by nicole s.
ON HAITUS - Watch this space for more info! For up-to-the-minute updates go to samsedershow.com.
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/
• Today on Ring of Fire, documentary filmmaker Joe Berlinger will be here to tell us about his new film Crude – A film that exposes the numerous environmental and human rights abuses being committed by Chevron in South America.
• We’ll also be talking with Dr. Jane Hightower, author of the book Diagnosis Mercury, about why different government agencies are still arguing over what is considered a “safe” level of mercury contamination, while thousands of Americans are being poisoned.
• We’ll also take a look at the secret activities of the CIA with investigative journalist Christopher Hayes, and we’ll talk about how the lack of courage in Washington is allowing this federal agency to get away with murder.
• We’ve also got Dani McClain from Color of Change with us, who’ll talk about the latest developments in the Glenn Beck advertiser exodus, and she’ll tell us how her organization is working to get this lunatic hatemonger off the air once and for all.
• Join our blog at http://www.ringoffireradio.com/
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm (4 pm on XM 167) featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• Above the law, the only way to go - Stacy Summary: Christine Lagarde’s quote then goes on to say that bankers are not above the rules. But clearly they are. And Jack Straw’s admission confirms this. And the cost of admission into this network that exists above the rules is getting higher and higher. Regarding the firing of tear gas at the news correspondent, imagine if almost any other nation on earth had done that . . . imagine some scenarios in the comments please. Israeli soldiers fire on Al Jazeera correspondent - 04 Sep 09 @ youtube
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton & Charles Goyette
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at Antiwar Radio
• Scott Horton interviews John V. Walsh (mp3) 24:31 Sept 4 2009. John V. Walsh, frequent contributor to CounterPunch.org, discusses Obama’s propagandized meeting with the Bizarro World Cindy Sheehan, how the antiwar Left lacks the ideological passion and clarity of libertarians, the permanent cold war mentality in Washington D.C. and the widening divide between Democratic Party leaders and rank and file activists.
• Scott Horton interviews Mark Ames (mp3) 33:03 Sept 4 2009. Mark Ames, author of the article “Obama Is Leading the U.S. Into a Hellish Quagmire“, discusses the U.S. military presence in Afghanistan that surpasses the levels during Soviet occupation, how Russia benefits from (and is gloating about) a U.S./Taliban stalemate, the slim chance of Russia’s inclusion in NATO and George F. Will’s “Walter Cronkite moment” on Afghanistan.
• Sen. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.
• Gov. Howard Dean, former Democratic National Committee chairman
• Newt Gingrich, former speaker of the House
• John Podesta, president and CEO of Center for American Progress
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©
First brick is on us!