Your Guest List for Sunday's Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by SCARY Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have SCARIER STORIES share below!
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
CAT FOOD COMMISSION You might recall a year ago nearly to the day an item from Chris Bowers @ OpenLeft Bayh, Conrad, Feinstein, Lieberman and Warner form national suicide pact Currently, these five Democrats are demanding that Speaker Pelosi hand over all relevant Congressional power to an independent commission that will be allowed to slash and partially privatize Social Security and Medicare, or else they will allow the United States to default on its debt. I am not kidding: (see link for the whole story). Shortly after that it died but President Not Sure made his OWN Catfood Commission with nary a progressive/liberal on it featuring arch-neolibs ERSKINE BOLWES & ALAN SIMPSON (link) and they sent up a trial balloon this week. Mahablog points out in The National Commission on Fiscal Responsibility and Reform Seriously? These clowns meet for eight something months, and the plan they come up with is to cut Social Security, Medicare, eliminate tax breaks for mortgage interest and child care, but cut income tax rates? Including tax rates for corporations? Seriously? Well, OK, not seriously. Aptly she points to PAUL KRUGMAN who shoots holes in the "trial balloon": OK, let’s say goodbye to the deficit commission. If you’re sincerely worried about the US fiscal future — and there’s good reason to be — you don’t propose a plan that involves large cuts in income taxes. Even if those cuts are offset by supposed elimination of tax breaks elsewhere, balancing the budget is hard enough without giving out a lot of goodies — goodies that fairly obviously, even without having the details, would go largely to the very affluent. I mean, what’s this about? There is no — zero — evidence that income taxes at current rates are an important drag on growth. Oh, and they’re talking about raising the retirement age, because people live longer — except that the people who really depend on Social Security, those in the bottom half of the distribution, aren’t living much longer. So you’re going to tell janitors to work until they’re 70 because lawyers are living longer than ever. HA! But this Nobel Laureate is isn't finished! In Saturday's NYT The Soft Bigotry of Low Deficit Commission Expectations Krugman emphasizes Or put it another way: what on earth are people who say things like, “This proposal can be a starting point for discussion” thinking? We’ve been discussing and discussing, ad nauseam; the commission was supposed to provide a finishing point for discussion. Instead, it produced a PowerPoint that is one part stuff that has long been on the table, one part conservative wish-list, and one part just weirdly ill-considered. The kindest thing we can do now is pretend the whole thing never happened. Look for KRUGMAN beating up always-clueless Mr. Talking Points GEORGE WILL on This Anampout, also featuring LINDSEY GRAHAM and MADELINE "We think the price is worth it" ALBRIGHT. So as the QE2 we reported about begins soon and President Not Sure gets drubbed by the international G20 the spectre of massive inflation may rear its ugly head. A fine h/t to taozen @ samseder.com for A loaf of wheat bread may soon cost $23 due to skyrocketing food price inflation: "For every economic problem the U.S. government tries to solve, it always creates two or three much larger catastrophes in the process," said Adams. "Just like we predicted this past December, the U.S. dollar index bounced in early 2010 and has been in free-fall ever since. Bernanke's QE2 will likely accelerate this free-fall into a complete U.S. dollar rout." As Prairie2 reminds us "BUY CANNED GOODS!" Speaking of a US$ rout, recall JPMC & HPMC price-fixing SILVER, which MAX KEISER is covering in depth (see below and ref. his website) and ALAN GREENSPAN will BAFFLE you on Meet the David with sidekick NEWT "Contract ON America" GINGRICH. Meanwhile the Mortgage Robo-signing mess continues. Go to Rolling Stone NOW before this item goes behind their pay-for firewall Matt Taibbi: Courts Helping Banks Screw Over Homeowners: Why don't the banks want us to see the paperwork on all these mortgages? Because the documents represent a death sentence for them. According to the rules of the mortgage trusts, a lender like Bank of America, which controls all the Countrywide loans, is required by law to buy back from investors every faulty loan the crooks at Countrywide ever issued. Of course pRezident Dim Son released some kind of memoir and went on teevee to brag about AUTHORIZING TORTURE. ConsortiumNews.com contributor RAY MCGOVERN explains in Bush Boasts About Waterboarding "Sadly, it is now clear that U.S. officials do not believe they should be held to that universal standard, and that the Nuremberg principles and other international laws need not apply to decisions emanating from the White House" while JASON LEOPOLD digs deeper in truthout Special Prosecutor Declines to File Criminal Charges Over Destruction of CIA Torture Tapes: Department of Justice (DOJ) spokesman Matthew Miller said in a statement Tuesday that Durham, a US Attorney from Connecticut, has "concluded that he will not pursue criminal charges for the destruction of interrogation videotapes." The statute of limitations for bringing criminal charges related to the destruction of the tapes ran out Tuesday. (NOTE: Curiously, this is the SAME DAY gwb's book came out! -Ed.) Truthout contacted Durham's spokesman, Tom Carson, late Monday evening raising questions about whether Durham's investigation was ongoing in light of the statute of limitations expiring or whether he had concluded his probe. Carson, in an email sent to Truthout hours before Miller issued a statement, said Durham's investigation is still an "open matter."Catch an interview with Leopold and BradBlog's BRAD FRIEDMAN subbing for Mike Malloy HOUR 3: Jason Leopold in studio with me to party like it's 2005, Bush is in office, and nobody's facing any accountability. Hmm... (mp3) Lastly Spend 87 minutes of your life Vietnam: American Holocaust narrated by Martin Sheen, written, produced and directed by Clay Claiborn. See below for the Sunday Funnies Beltway Bubalas line-up with this note: What is JEFF "The Dude" BRIDGES doing on FAKE SNOOZE SUNDAY? The Brick TeeVee crew has been dealing with the Attack of the Killer Leaves all week! We rake, they come back! We rake some more, more leaves! DAMN THEM! But we'll have plenty of Pickled Green Tomatoes soon! And our apologies for this week's length (there's so much more) but most of this WILL NOT be covered by the so-called "Main Stream Media" and you know why. Have a great week!
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!©
FULL COVERAGE of the Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico CATASTROPHE at BP Oil Spill
»»» Arundhati Roy @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Acclaimed Indian Author Arundhati Roy on Obama’s Wars, Poverty and India’s Maoist Rebels
»»» Activist Allan Nairn @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW EXCLUSIVE: As Obama Arrives in Jakarta, Secret Docs Show U.S.-backed Indonesian Special Forces Unit Targets Papuan Churches, Civilians We go to Jakarta to speak with investigative journalist and activist Allan Nairn, who has just released secret documents from Kopassus—the feared Indonesian special forces—which has been responsible for human rights abuses since the 1950s.
»»» Nir Rosen @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Nir Rosen on "Aftermath: Following the Bloodshed of America’s Wars in the Muslim World"
»»» Deficit Commission @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Obama Deficit Commission Criticized for Proposals to Slash Social Security, Medicare
»»» London Student Protests @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Over 50,000 Students Protest in London over Planned Cuts to Education Funding
»»» Argentina since 2001 Default @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW A Look at Argentina’s Economic Rebellion and the Social Movements that Led It Broadcasting from Buenos Aires.
»»» Argentina Torture Survivor @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Argentine Torture Survivor Patricia Isasa Tells of Her Struggle to Bring Her Torturers to Justice
»»» GRITtv @ www.grittv.org with Laura Flanders
»»» FEATURED SHOW @ GRITtv WATCH Chris Hedges: The Death of the Liberal Class
»»» Chloe Angyal Feministing.com @ GRITtv WATCH Chloe Angyal: Voting Rights and Responsibilities
»»» GOT DOCS @ GRITtv WATCH Got Docs: (Astro)Turf Wars
»»» NASCAR on ESPN It's the Kobalt Tools from the 1-mile Phoenix International Raceway! Coverage @ 3 pm et
»»» NBA on TNT THURSDAY DOUBLEHEADER! Suns @ Magic 8 pm et then Nuggets @ Trailblazers 10:30 pm et
Offshore Drilling is Not The Answer: Restore the Moratorium
from Surfrider Foundation (h/t jen)
The tragic and devastating oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a stark reminder that offshore oil drilling is not the answer.
The Deepwater Horizon rig that exploded and sank has spilled millions of gallons of oil into the ecologically rich waters in the Gulf of Mexico and continues to gush 210,000 gallons of oil into the sea every day. The spill remains unabated and now has the potential to become one of the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history. The unfolding catastrophe clearly illustrates that offshore drilling is not safe and new technology is not fool proof.
Tell the Obama Administration new drilling is NOT THE ANSWER. Our coasts and the economy they support cannot withstand anymore!
We are reminded why the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara and the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill led to state and federal moratoriums on offshore oil drilling. The tragedy in the Gulf of Mexico makes it clear that it is time once again time to restore those moratoriums.
GO HERE NOW!
MOVE TO AMEND! www.movetoamend.org
SIGN HERE NOW!
Also visit Rep Alan Grayson's site www.savedemocracy.net
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,427 US Military Dead as of Nov 11, 2010
AFGHANISTAN: 1,384 US Military Dead as of Nov 11, 2010
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
Considering Democracy: 8 Things to ask your Representative
- This Week (ABC) with Christiane Amanpour
• Fact Checking ABC's "This Week" at NPR "On the Media" - Jake Tapper, interim host of ABC's "This Week," liked the idea of fact-checking his guests' comments, so he set up a partnership with Politifact, a non-partisan fact-checking organization. Tapper explains that as a host, you can only do so much fact-checking during the interview.
• former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright
• Sen. Lindsey Graham
• Sen. Kent Conrad
• Honeywell CEO David Cote
• ROUNDTABLE: George Will, Nobel Prize-winning economist and New York Times columnist Paul Krugman, Washington Post columnist Ruth Marcus and Robert Kagan of the Brookings Institution
- Face The Nation (CBS) Host Bob Schiefer
• Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y
• Sen.-elect Rand Paul, R-Ky
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• SHALEIONAIRES - While some complain that extracting natural gas from shale rock formations is tainting their water supply, others who have allowed drilling on their property are getting wealthy and becoming "shaleionaires." Lesley Stahl reports. Shachar Bar-On and Meghan Frank are the producers.
• HAITI - The earthquake made things in already-poor Haiti bad enough, but now a cholera epidemic is threatening to kill more Haitians, whose living conditions after the quake help to spread the water-borne infection. Byron Pitts reports. Harry Radliffe and Magalie Laguerre Wilkinson are the producers.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Host David Gregory
• Meet the Facts at NPR "On the Media" - Last December, NYU professor Jay Rosen proposed something simple yet revolutionary: why don't the Sunday morning chat shows fact check their guests? After "Meet the Press" host David Gregory declined, two college students launched a website to do it for him. One of them, Chas Danner, explains what they're trying to accomplish.
• Senior White House Adviser David Axelrod
• Sen. John McCain (R-AZ)
• ROUNDTABLE: Fmr. Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, Fmr. Speaker of the House Newt Gingrich (R-GA), Fmr. Rep. Harold Ford Jr. (D-TN) and Bethany McLean of Vanity Fair.
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN)
At 9 AM ET, Candy talks to the power players: politicians, business leaders and international newsmakers who will make Monday morning's headlines. At NOON ET, Candy wraps it all up with fresh interviews and the best of the earlier hours.
• Republican Senator John Cornyn of Texas
• Democratic Senator Mark Warner of Virginia
• Congressmen James Clyburn of South Carolina
• Heath Shuler of North Carolina.
• former White House Communications Director Anita Dunn
• former Republican Congressman Tom Davis
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid
Headon Radio with Bob Kincaid 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific, 2300 GMT. Duration: 3 hrs. To be part of the conversation on Head-on Radio, call toll-free (877) 443-2366, or use our Liberal community line at 304-658-3333. Email: bob [at] headonradio [dot] com.
Talkers’ Magazine : Bob Kincaid one of The Frontier Fifty!!!
• PRAYER MEETIN' WEDNESDAY!!! Hug that Subwoofer of Reason with Brother Bob! Listen HERE (mp3)! Amen to White Rose Society for the podcasts! Head On Radio needs our help, too! Donate HERE!
- NEW! GREEN NEWS REPORT
The Green News Report with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen: 6 minutes of green news, politics, analysis & snarky comment!
Go see greennews.bradblog.com!
• 'Green News Report' - November 11, 2010 IN TODAY'S RADIO REPORT: Limbaugh continues to hoax America; Vets get Senate help for chemical exposure; Cholera spreads in Haiti; Halliburton in the fracking hot seat (again); Mother Jones wins for BP Oil Spill reporting... PLUS: Sexy, sexy energy efficiency with Joe Biden ... All that and more in today's Green News Report!
Visit BradBlog.com to see who counts yer votes! Reference yer background/research at Who's Counting? too.
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST!
Listen at PeterBCollins.com!
The Peter B. Collins Show covers American news and politics from the Left Coast. Veteran talk radio personality Peter B. Collins, based in San Francisco, delivers fresh interviews, commentary and analysis on a range of important topics, with views and voices you don’t often find in the corporate media.
GONE TO MIAMI - Your humble host is taking the next 2 weeks off for a long-delayed vacation in Maui. He’s gonna unplug from the grid, read some trashy novels, and recharge for the battles ahead. Look for the next podcast before Thanksgiving.
• PBC Podcast 191 Midterm Morning After: Left Coast Perspective In this brief, single-topic podcast, PBC recaps the midterm election from his Left and Left Coast perspective: Californians rejected corporate tool candidates and initiatives!
• PBC Podcast 192 Midterm Election Analysis: Robert Parry and Prof. David Coates Midterm Election Analysis, Part 1. Robert Parry of ConsortiumNews sees the election as a continuation of Reaganism; Prof. David Coates of Wake Forest has 3 points of advice for Democrats.
• PBC Podcast 193 Election Analysis, Part 2: Jeffrey Feldman on Dems’ Weak Narratives, Tim Carpenter of PDA on Progressive Strategies
• PBC Podcast 194 The History of Imperialism, with Prof. Tony Hall Anthony Hall is a leading expert on empires and imperialism, and joins PBC and Sibel Edmonds for this new edition of the Boiling Frogs interview series.
More podcasts at PeterBCollins.com!
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/ hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Mike Papantonio and David Bender
Ring of Fire is now syndicated by Westwood One. Stay tuned for more info.
Ring of Fire Radio - GoLeft TV - Robert F. Kennedy, Mike Papantonio, David Bender - Politics, Commentary, and News.
This Week on Ring of Fire Radio! November 12th, 2010
• This week on Ring of Fire Radio, Paul Schrade, friend and former advisor to Senator Robert F. Kennedy, joins us on the day when the RFK Community Schools will be dedicated in Los Angeles. He’ll tell us about his 25 year effort to build a meaningful legacy to Senator Kennedy that’s based on teaching social justice to future generations.
• Rolling Stone Magazine political correspondent Tim Dickinson will be here to tell us why President Obama deserves much more credit than he is receiving from his progressive critics, and why his first two years in office should be considered very successful.
• Author Robert Scheer enters the Ring to explain how the disastrous policies of Ronald Reagan and his economic advisors led to the downfall of the entire US economy more than a quarter of a century after they we enacted.
• And blogger David DeGraw will tell us how we can take back our democracy by arming ourselves with the proper tools – not with firearms and belligerence – but with knowledge and activism.
• You Can Listen to Ring of Fire on These Stations HERE.
• VIDEO! Papantonio: Obama Has Lost His Backbone He caved in on the Bush tax cuts; He’s considering slashing Social Security and Medicare; The question now is whether or not he will stand and fight the Republicans who are trying to dismantle his greatest legislative accomplishment – Healthcare reform. Mike Papantonio talks with Ed Schultz about Obama’s seemingly missing backbone, and what we can do to once again get him fighting.
• VIDEO! Papantonio: Teabaggers and the Stray Cat Syndrome Is the GOP already fracturing after their midterm victories? It appears so, with Tea Partiers like Sarah Palin and Jim DeMint blaming the “mainstream” republicans for the Tea Party’s losses, and those same “mainstream” republicans are blaming the Tea Party for losing them the Senate. Mike Papantonio appears on The Ed Show to discuss the internal fighting that is fracturing the GOP.
• Join our blog at www.ringoffireradio.com. You can now SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST by clicking on the “Podcast” tab at the top of the Ring of Fire blog. Please help support progressive radio by signing up!
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio with David Bender: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm (4 pm on XM 167) featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
"HI Y'ALL! Tell the people! Tell the people!"
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• VISIT PirateMyFilm.com!!! Crowd Funding for Pirates!
• Thousands of lawsuits (both RICO and otherwise) to come for Wall St. banks by maxkeiser READ Tyler Durden @ zerohedge The Nine Most "Inconvenient" RoboSigning Admissions BofA Would Love To Disappear
• Night of a million mortgage frauds continues as American zombies are rounded up and shipped to ghettos by maxkeiser READ Despite Robosigning Scandal, Foreclosure Activity Declines Just 4% In October @ zerohedge.com
• NEW! Crash JP Morgan buy silver by maxkeiser VIDEO at link! Plus NEW VIDS – Crash JPMorgan Buy Silver – Take Control of Your Country AND CRASH JP Morgan Buy Silver PLUS zerohedge Tyler Durden Max Keiser: “Buy A Silver Coin, Destroy JP Morgan”
• Max Keiser on the Alex Jones Show – 11 November 2010 by stacyherbert Max’s interview from earlier tonight on the Alex Jones Show
• “We kicked the IMF out and now our economy is BOOMING. Ireland, Greece, and Iceland, it’s moronic to listen to the IMF” by maxkeiser READ Brazil’s Lula Says World Headed For ‘Bankruptcy’ Unless Rich Nations Act @ nasdaq.com
• Brazil throws down gauntlet against financial terrorists by maxkeiser READ Merrill Banker Indicted With 18 in Brazil @ bloomberg.com
• God has a plan for global bleaching of coral and it doesn’t include R&D by stacyherbert This chart proves that despite all the public claims otherwise by various US administrations, the only plan they have for energy is war. And it also demonstrates a major flaw in the thinking of those tens of thousands of scientists allegedly hoaxing the entire world with their fake research proving that temperatures are rising and the climate is the changing. What f*&^ing morons for scamming a field of research with DECLINING research dollars going toward it. Don’t these morons see that if they are so hell bent on securing research funding they should head into health research? Money is pouring into that field.
• Guest Post – The Giant Cover Up by Michael Krieger "An end to “banking as we know it” is fine with us. The “banking” in today’s Western economies is simply a monopoly-distribution point for the dissemination of fiat currency. Central banks have got to distribute money through banks because the alternative – simply distributing it to people – would reveal the scam for what it is. By filtering the money-printed-from-nothing through banks, the process retains a mysterious quality. It is also rendered more complex, which is necessary when one is promoting a Ponzi scheme. Finally, bank distribution allows for a debt add-on that further controls the process. The situation is incredibly destructive, ruinous and benefits, essentially, on a very people who are the most direct beneficiaries of central bank funding stream." – The Daily Bell, Staff Report [Read more...]
• KEISER REPORT Keiser Report 91: 02 November 2010 – Guest: James Scaminaci III
• KEISER REPORT Keiser Report 94: Markets! Finance! Scandal! We interview Kevin Kerr about his latest Dragon Metal’s Report
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS - no new broadcasts
• ON THE EDGE [OTE81] On the Edge with Chris Martenson
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at Antiwar Radio
• Andy Worthington Nov 9, 2010: Andy Worthington, author of The Guantanamo Files, discusses George W. Bush’s admission that he emphatically approved of waterboarding – with the unsupported caveat that it saved lives, the post-9/11 US torture regime designed to extract “evidence” linking al-Qaeda and Saddam Hussein’s Iraq, tracing DHS orange alerts back to false confessions of torture victims, how Congress essentially jails scheduled-for-release Guantanamo prisoners for 2 weeks while vetting their releases, the abolition of accountable and limited government thanks to Obama’s refusal to “look back” at the Bush administration’s lawlessness and how the British got their own Abu Ghraib-type scandal. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 38:54
• Katherine Gallagher Nov 11, 2010: Katherine Gallagher, Senior Staff Attorney at the Center for Constitutional Rights, discusses the disappointing end to John Durham’s multi-year investigation into CIA torture tape destruction (coinciding exactly with the expiring statute of limitations), why half-assed limited investigations may not be enough to placate European judges from prosecuting US government officials under universal jurisdiction, low expectations for Durham’s remaining preliminary investigation into “unauthorized” torture practices, the Justice Department’s shilling for unlimited executive power without judicial oversight, Attorney General Eric Holder’s inaction over Bush’s “damn right” boast of waterboarding approval despite Holder’s clear statement that waterboarding amounts to torture and the mounting evidence that the US is no longer governed by the rule of law. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 27:59
• Mike Gogulski Nov 11, 2010: Mike Gogulski, founder of the Bradley Manning Support Network, discusses Bradley Manning friend and website supporter David House’s detainment and questioning by FBI and DHS officials who also confiscated his laptop, nearly complete fundraising efforts for Manning’s legal defense, chances the new Congress will draft legislation similar to the UK’s law against withholding encryption passwords from law enforcement and proof that WikiLeaks doesn’t only pick on the US government: upcoming releases bound to embarrass Russia and Lebanon, among others. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 15:38 20:02
• Jim Powell Nov 11, 2010: Jim Powell, senior fellow at the Cato Institute and author of Wilson’s War: How Woodrow Wilson’s Great Blunder Led to Hitler, Lenin, Stalin and World War II, discusses how US entry into WWI broke a three year stalemate and gave the allied forces a decisive victory, how the punitive Treaty of Versailles and crippling hyperinflation from war reparations provoked a defiant German nationalist reaction creating an environment receptive to Hitler’s rise to power, Woodrow Wilson’s arrogant creation of new national boundaries that are still sources of conflict today,how disparate cultures newly lumped together fighting for control over public schools can be seen as a microcosm of inherently problematic centralized government, how Wilson dissuaded Russia from negotiating a ceasefire with Germany – enabling Lenin and the Bolsheviks to seize power while the Russian army collapsed and why government power is inversely related to its functionality.LISTEN HERE (mp3) 27:50
More interviews at Antiwar Radio!
• David Axelrod, White House Senior Adviser
• Sen. Jim DeMint, (R) South Carolina
• Power Player of the Week: Jeff Bridges, Actor / Activist
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml