Your Guest List for Sunday's SCARY Talking Head News Shows beamed across America by SCARY Corporate Media PLUS reports from the best lib/prog media! If you have SCARIER STORIES share below!
DEBUNK HERE! Throw Bricks!
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ALL LINKS OPEN A NEW WINDOW!!!
ALL HALLOW'S EVE Samhain - the origin of Halloween This is the beginning of the Celtic and Wiccan New Year. Samhain is Irish-Gaelic for 'the Summer's end', and is pronounced 'sow-in'. Samhain represented the death of the summer sun god, Lugh. This festival celebrates Nature's cycle of death and renewal, a time when the Celts acknowledged the beginning and ending of all things in life and nature. Samhain marked the end of harvest and the beginning of the New Celtic Year. The first month of the Celtic year was Samonios - ‘Seed Fall’. Two Roman festivals became incorporated with Samhain - 'Feralia', when the Romans commemorated the passing of the dead, and 'Pomona', when the Roman goddess of fruit and trees was honoured. The Halloween tradition of bobbing for apples is thought to derive from the ancient links with the Roman fruit goddess, Pomona, and a Druidical rite associated with water. Samhain heralds the beginning of Winter when the world starts to darken and the days are getting shorter - the 'dark half' of the year and the demise of the power of the sun...It is believed that the borders between the world of the living and the dead is thinner on this night - also known as 'Ancestor night' - so souls of the dead can enter the land of the living. Spirits roam free to revisit their earthly homes. The Celts looked to their ancestors to bring them guidance for the coming year and hoped to commune with the spirits at Samhain. Samhain is considered a celebration of life over death, and a time to remember those who have left the world of the living. Candles would be lit at the graves of loved ones... Halloween originates from the ancient Celts' celebrations and is based on their 'Feast of Samhain'. The Catholic church attempted to replace the Pagan festival with All Saints' or All Hallows' day, followed by All Souls' Day, on November 2nd. The eve became known as: All Saints' Eve, All Hallows' Eve, or Hallowe'en. All Saints' Day is said to be the day when souls walked the Earth. In early Christian tradition souls were released from purgatory on All Hallow's Eve for 48 hours. In order to protect themselves from any roaming evil spirits the Celts would appease them by offering them treats. The custom of wearing costumes on Halloween is thought to derive from the Celts disguising themselves at Samhain, so the spirits would think that they belonged to their own company. They could then communicate with the spirit world, known as 'souling'. That said here are the REALLY SCARY STORIES from the past week! Enter any of these AT YOUR OWN RISK. BOOOO! Wolfowitz Directive Gave Legal Cover to Detainee Experimentation Program Jason Leopold @ truthout WikiLeaks releases documents exposing US war crimes in Iraq @ wsws.org Voter Intimidation At McDonald's: Employees Told That, Unless Republicans Win, They Won't Get Raises Or Benefits @ HuffPo UPDATED: Frame by frame video analysis of Rand Paul video stomp man Pezzano @ sfgate.com The World Liberal Opportunists Made Chris Hedges @ truthdig Death of the Liberal Class Hedges Book @ truthdig.com JPM, HSBC Sued For Silver Market Manipulation, Reaping Billions In Illegal Profits Tyler Durden @ zerohedge The Petroleum Broadcast System Owes Us an Apology @ gregpalast.com Hacking Harry Reid (or Sharron's Angle) Brad Friedman @ truthout.org The US Empire's Halloween Frights Editor’s Note: Some believe that the craziness of Election 2010 is the predictable result of an endlessly dumbed-down electorate disinformed by the likes of Rush Limbaugh spewing locker-room hate and Glenn Beck connecting dots on his chalkboard. However, poet Phil Rockstroh sees something more fundamental – and even scarier – the death throes of an empire: Because, at this time of the year, we take pleasure in being frightened, let's shuffle through the U.S. Empire's House of Horrors... Bob Parry @ consortiumnews.com. What could be scarier than those stories? Yes, the Sunday "Scaries"! First the WH Limo drops off Deputy National Security Advisor JOHN BRENNAN on Meet the David and Face the Bob who has a tag-team of Dems ED RENDELL & AMY KLOBUCHAR vs TIM PAWLENTY & PETE KING. This Anampout gets ROBERT MENENDEZ vs JOHN CORNYN while State of the Candy digs DICK "They frankly own the place" DURBIN and clueless MICHAEL STEELE. Save all your bricks for the GODZILLA FROM WASILLA on FAKE SNOOZE! Don't miss ARUNDHATI ROY and JULIAN ASSANGE with Democracy NOW's AMY GOODMAN in the BTV Alerts. Bobby Kennedy goes one-on-one with JEFF SHARLETT about "C-Street" while Scott Horton talks with MATTHEW ROTHSCHILD of The Progressive about possible violations of Posse Comitatus. There's something for everyone! The Brick TeeVee Crew is pulling for the SF Giants who last won the WS in the 1954 sweep against the Indians (including Willie Mays' fantastic catch). Of course the other two clubs with the longest WS draught are The Tribe (1948) and The Cubs (1908) while this is the Rangers' first trip to the Fall Classic in their 49-year history (previously the Washington Senators). Have a safe and enjoyable All Hallow's Eve!
BRICK TEEVEE ALERTS!©
»»» CALIFORNIA VOTERS PROP 19 SEE JudgeJimGray.com & LEAP Law Enforcement Against Prohibition VOTE YES ON PROP 19!
»»» CALIFORNIA VOTERS PROP 23 READ Yes On Prop 23 Campaigners ‘Very Thankful’ For Out-Of-State Oil Companies’ Funding @ ThinkProgress VOTE NO ON PROP 23!
FULL COVERAGE of the Deepwater Horizon Gulf of Mexico CATASTROPHE at BP Oil Spill
»»» David Leigh, Pratap Chatterjee and Nir Rosen @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW WikiLeaks Iraq War Logs Expose US-Backed Iraqi Torture, 15,000 More Civilian Deaths, and Contractors Run Amo
»»» Julian Assange @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange on Iraq War Logs, "Tabloid Journalism" and Why WikiLeaks Is "Under Siege" In an extended interview, WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange discusses the release of nearly 400,000 classified US military records on the war in Iraq, the biggest intelligence leak in US history. Part II: WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange on Iraq War Logs, "Tabloid Journalism" and Why WikiLeaks is "Under Siege"
»»» Arundhati Roy @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW Acclaimed Indian Author Arundhati Roy Faces Arrest for Questioning India’s Claim on Kashmir The interview was conducted Sept. 19, 2010 in London.
»»» Overturn "Citizens United" @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW "Free Speech for People" Coalition Calls for Constitutional Amendment to Overturn Citizens United Decision Allowing Unlimited Corporate Spending on Elections
»»» Bob Edgar @ Democracy NOW! WATCH NOW At $4 Billion, Midterm Elections Poised to Become Most Expensive Non-Presidential Vote in US History We speak to the president of Common Cause, former Pennsylvania Congressman Bob Edgar.
»»» Paul Wellstone @ Democracy NOW!WATCH NOW FBI Documents on Senator Paul Wellstone Raise Questions about His Death 8 Years Ago
»»» GRITtv @ www.grittv.org with Laura Flanders
»»» FEATURED SHOW @ GRITtv WATCH The Loaded Chamber: Foreign Money
»»» Loaded Chamber @ GRITtv WATCH The Loaded Chamber, Tax Liens, Mamachas del Ring, and Lee Camp
»»» Robert Scheer @ GRITtv WATCH Robert Scheer: An Obit For Our Hopes - Robert Scheer of Truthdig notes that Summers was the chief architect of Clinton-era policies that created the economic crisis in the first place, and that Obama's appointment of him to get us out of it was never going to result in anything but more money being thrown at Wall Street.
»»» NASCAR on ESPN It's the Amp Energy Juice 500 from the 2.66-mile Talladega Superspeedway!
»»» MLB on FOX Giants & Rangers in The World Series! Check local listings!
Offshore Drilling is Not The Answer: Restore the Moratorium
from Surfrider Foundation (h/t jen)
The tragic and devastating oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is a stark reminder that offshore oil drilling is not the answer.
The Deepwater Horizon rig that exploded and sank has spilled millions of gallons of oil into the ecologically rich waters in the Gulf of Mexico and continues to gush 210,000 gallons of oil into the sea every day. The spill remains unabated and now has the potential to become one of the worst environmental disasters in U.S. history. The unfolding catastrophe clearly illustrates that offshore drilling is not safe and new technology is not fool proof.
Tell the Obama Administration new drilling is NOT THE ANSWER. Our coasts and the economy they support cannot withstand anymore!
We are reminded why the 1969 oil spill in Santa Barbara and the 1989 Exxon Valdez oil spill led to state and federal moratoriums on offshore oil drilling. The tragedy in the Gulf of Mexico makes it clear that it is time once again time to restore those moratoriums.
GO HERE NOW!
MOVE TO AMEND! www.movetoamend.org
SIGN HERE NOW!
Also visit Rep Alan Grayson's site www.savedemocracy.net
B R I C K T E E V E E
image ©2006 arkysue
THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
The essential guide for watching government propaganda
IRAQ: 4,427 US Military Dead as of Oct 28, 2010
AFGHANISTAN: 1,357 US Military Dead as of Oct 28, 2010
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
Considering Democracy: 8 Things to ask your Representative
- This Week (ABC) with Christiane Amanpour
• Fact Checking ABC's "This Week" at NPR "On the Media" - Jake Tapper, interim host of ABC's "This Week," liked the idea of fact-checking his guests' comments, so he set up a partnership with Politifact, a non-partisan fact-checking organization. Tapper explains that as a host, you can only do so much fact-checking during the interview.
• Republican Sen. John Cornyn
• Democratic Sen. Robert Menendez
• ROUNDTABLE: George Will, Donna Brazile, Cokie Roberts, Jonathan Karl and Dick Armey
- Face The Nation (CBS) Host Bob Schiefer
• John Brennan, White House Counterterrorism Adviser
• Gov. Ed Rendell (D-Pa.)
• Rep. Pete King (R-N.Y.)
• Gov. Tim Pawlenty (R-Minn.)
• Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.)
- 60 Minutes (CBS)
• ANGER IN THE LAND - Scott Pelley reports from Newton, Iowa, where the closing of an appliance factory is causing a negative effect on the community's economy. Robert Anderson, Daniel Ruetenik and Nicole Young are the producers.
• TAX THE RICH - David Stockman, Ronald Reagan's budget director who once preached tax cuts, is now in favor of putting a one-time surtax on the rich. Lesley Stahl reports and finds just such a proposal on the ballot in the state of Washington. Karen Sughrue is the producer
• ZENYATTA - If Zenyatta wins the Breeder's Cup Classic next week to cap an undefeated career of 20 straight victories, some say the 6-yr.-old mare might just be the greatest thoroughbred race horse in history. Bob Simon reports. Tom Anderson is the producer.
- Meet the Press (NBC) Host David Gregory
• Meet the Facts at NPR "On the Media" - Last December, NYU professor Jay Rosen proposed something simple yet revolutionary: why don't the Sunday morning chat shows fact check their guests? After "Meet the Press" host David Gregory declined, two college students launched a website to do it for him. One of them, Chas Danner, explains what they're trying to accomplish.
• Deputy National Security Adviser John Brennan
• ROUNDTABLE: NBC News' Tom Brokaw, Time Magazine's Mark Halperin, NPR's Michele Norris, National Journal's Charlie Cook, and NBC News' Chuck Todd.
- State of the Union With Candy Crowley (CNN)
At 9 AM ET, Candy talks to the power players: politicians, business leaders and international newsmakers who will make Monday morning's headlines. At NOON ET, Candy wraps it all up with fresh interviews and the best of the earlier hours.
• Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele
• Majority Whip Sen. Dick Durbin (D-IL)
• former long term Senator and presidential candidate Bob Kerrey (D)
• CNN Political Contributor Bill Bennett
- HEAD ON RADIO with Bob Kincaid
Headon Radio with Bob Kincaid 6 PM Eastern, 3 PM Pacific, 2300 GMT. Duration: 3 hrs. To be part of the conversation on Head-on Radio, call toll-free (877) 443-2366, or use our Liberal community line at 304-658-3333. Email: bob [at] headonradio [dot] com.
Talkers’ Magazine : Bob Kincaid one of The Frontier Fifty!!!
• PRAYER MEETIN' WEDNESDAY!!! Hug that Subwoofer of Reason with Reverend Bob! Listen HERE (mp3)! Amen to White Rose Society for the podcasts! Head On Radio needs our help, too! Donate HERE!
- NEW! GREEN NEWS REPORT
The Green News Report with Brad Friedman & Desi Doyen: 6 minutes of green news, politics, analysis & snarky comment!
Go see greennews.bradblog.com!
• 'Green News Report' - October 28, 2010 IN TODAY'S RADIO REPORT: Congrats ExxonMobil, ya did it again!; Have a greener Halloween; The Governator slams "wimps" in D.C., and his director James Cameron jumps in; PLUS: It's Crazy Time in the final stretch before Tuesday's pivotal elections, and the fists, dollars and puns are flying ... All that and more in today's Green News Report!
Visit BradBlog.com to see who counts yer votes! Reference yer background/research at Who's Counting? too.
- The Peter B. Collins Show PODCAST!
Listen at PeterBCollins.com!
The Peter B. Collins Show covers American news and politics from the Left Coast. Veteran talk radio personality Peter B. Collins, based in San Francisco, delivers fresh interviews, commentary and analysis on a range of important topics, with views and voices you don’t often find in the corporate media.
• PBC Podcast 186 PBC’s California Election Picks PBC rambles, rants and opines on the statewide candidates and ballot measures in California. Your humble host does not presume to tell you how to vote…..
• PBC Podcast 187 Don’t Ask Don’t Tell Repeal is Fumbled; Citizens for Legit Gov’t has News for You; Chew Reviews “Hereafter” Alex Nicholson, forced out due to DADT, on legal rulings and prospects for repeal; Lori R. Price, Editor-in-chief of Citizens for Legitimate Government on WikiLeaks and much more; Gary Chew reviews Hereafter.
• PBC Podcast 188 Iraq Vet Demands WikiLeaks Investigation; Marvin Kitman on Foxy News, Juan Williams and Murdoch; Durst on Corp. Cash in Elections Iraq veteran Josh Stieber on his open letter to Congress demanding investigations into the content of the WikiLeaks release; media critic Marvin Kitman on Fox News, Juan Williams and how Murdoch could’ve been stopped; Will Durst on the secret campaign cash in this year’s elections.
• PBC Podcast 189 Live Report from Gitmo on Khadr Kangaroo Kommission; PBC Comments on Correspondence & Clippings; Gary Chew Reviews “The Pat Tillman Story” Prof. Lisa Hajjar’s live report from Guantanamo on the case of Omar Khadr; PBC on US Troops smoking hash in Afghanistan, an email from a Zionist who says moderates are extreme, and William Cohan’s plan to reform Wall St. Plus Gary Chew reviews The Pat Tillman Story.
More podcasts at PeterBCollins.com!
- Ring of Fire Radio
Find us at http://ringoffireradio.com and http://goleft.tv/ hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Mike Papantonio and David Bender
Ring of Fire is now syndicated by Westwood One. Stay tuned for more info.
Ring of Fire Radio - GoLeft TV - Robert F. Kennedy, Mike Papantonio, David Bender - Politics, Commentary, and News.
This Week on Ring of Fire! October 29th, 2010
• This week on Ring of Fire Radio, Jim Dean, chairman of Democracy for America, will analyze the state of play for progressive candidates around the country and tell you what YOU can still do to make a difference in this crucial election…right from your own home.
• The Brennan Center for Justice has played a critical role in working to stem the tide of money washing over our political system. The Center’s Executive Director, Michael Waldman, will step into the Ring with a forecast about new threats to our electoral system that may be ahead if the wrong-headed right-wingers have their way.
• Mother Jones Magazine investigative reporter Andy Kroll will tell us how the terrible economy that the Republicans created is creating a lost generation of Americans with no jobs, no income, and little hope that there lives will get better.
• And political satirist Matt Filipowicz will be here to tell us about the increasing levels of Tea Party violence in America, that culminated this week in an altercation outside of a Rand Paul rally in Kentucky, where a teabagger stomped on the head of a MoveOn.org volunteer.
• You Can Listen to Ring of Fire on These Stations HERE.
• VIDEO! RFK, Jr. and Jeff Sharlet Discuss “C Street” For decades in Washington, D.C., a secretive group known as The Family has been working behind the scenes to empower a few select politicians, and to influence the decisions that shape our country. Not only has this group operated in almost complete secrecy, but they’ve also skewed Christianity to the point where they believe that God wants us to take care of the rich and powerful more than the poor and hungry. Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. talks about this secret Family in Washington with Jeff Sharlet, author of the new book “C Street: The Fundamentalist Threat to American Democracy.”
• VIDEO! Papantonio: It’s Clear the Teabaggers Are Dangerous The man who stomped on the head of a MoveOn.org volunteer outside of a Rand Paul Teabagger rally believes that the victim should be apologizing to him! As Mike Papantonio points out on The Ed Show, this man is representative of the insanity and psychopathic tendencies of the entire Teabagger/GOP movement.
• Join our blog at www.ringoffireradio.com. You can now SUBSCRIBE TO OUR PODCAST by clicking on the “Podcast” tab at the top of the Ring of Fire blog. Please help support progressive radio by signing up!
Ring of Fire Radio hosted by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Mike Papantonio with David Bender: Saturdays at 3 o’clock Eastern, rebroadcasts Sunday nights at 8 pm (4 pm on XM 167) featuring The PAP Attack! "We’ll bring you the stories that the mainstream media didn’t feel like reporting this week."
- On the Edge with Max Keiser Podcasts and more @ MaxKeiser.com!
"HI Y'ALL! Tell the people! Tell the people!"
WHO IS MAX KEISER? Max Keiser is a financial expert, Prediction Markets analyst, inventor and filmmaker. He is the creator of the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX) the first Prediction Market. Max Keiser co-hosts “The Truth About Markets” on ResonanceFM 104.4 in London. He also produces and presents documentary films covering markets and finance for Al Jazeera’s “People & Power” series. Max Keiser started his career on Wall Street in 1983. He is the creator of KarmaBanque a site that enables activists to challenge corporate power.
• VISIT PirateMyFilm.com!!! Crowd Funding for Pirates!
• A perfect example of how a gold standard would retard banking fraud by maxkeiser Vietnam stops banks using gold deposits to fund loans @ Reuters. MK: With gold, accurate accounting is possible and those wishing not to get ripped off have a voice. Without gold, accurate accounting is impossible and those wishing not to get ripped off are left arguing the relative merits of economic dictatorships (austerity) versus ponzi schemes (stimulus).
• Comex manipulation critics are needlessly failing to make their case by maxkeiser The premise that you cannot prove price manipulation – as indicated in this video – is false. The question you have to ask yourself is, what came first the price or the price discovery?
• Guest Post: The Tipping Point has Arrived by Michael Krieger I believe we have finally breached the tipping point in the socio-political landscape of the United States of America. There will be no going back from here. Everyone on all levels of society including the elites must make a choice. Will you stand for real reform and an end of the feudalistic rule of the oligarchs and their paid-off puppets that line the streets of Washington D.C., or will you keep your mouth shut and play the old and dying game in the context of a completely different cultural environment? While many will disagree with what I am about to say, I believe the oligarchs and the Federal Reserve have already lost. This will not be clear to the vast majority at this time because the powerful institutions that dominate and rob us will continue to fight for survival but the wind is already blowing in a different direction and cannot be reversed. The smart elites are starting to see this and are hedging their bets....
• Global Capital: Alternative Perspective on the 20th and 21st Centuries by Damon Vrabelr Debunking Money #4 and #5: In an attempt to layout the way the world really works rather than believing the false notion that 40-something fresh Ivy League grads serving as politicians have the power, these lessons further the Debunking Money narrative that debt-based hierarchical money = financial leverage = true power. Lesson 4 revisits the 20th century past to reconsider where we’ve been, and lesson 5 peers into the 21st century future for a clearer perspective on where we’re headed. Huxley would like what he sees.
• KEISER REPORT “Keiser Report” No. 89: Markets! Finance! Scandal! 100% HD Suicide Bankers are terrorists too
• KEISER REPORT Keiser Report 90: 28 October 2010 – Guest: Reggie Middleton
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS -  The Truth About . . . Pantsuits – RDU 98.5 Christchurch Stacy Summary: Truth About Markets, Christchurch, NZ from Tuesday, 19 October 2010. Download show HERE!
• THE TRUTH ABOUT MARKETS -  The Truth About Markets – 23 October 2010 Stacy Summary: Tadah! Download show HERE!
• ON THE EDGE [OTE78] – “On the Edge with Max Keiser” Guest: Rick Ackerman
• ON THE EDGE [OTE79] On the Edge with Gonzalo Lira
- ANTIWAR RADIO with Scott Horton
LIVE (9-11am Pacific, 12pm - 2pm Eastern) Plenty of archives too!
Listen at Antiwar Radio
• Matthew Rothschild October 27, 2010: Matthew Rothschild, editor of The Progressive magazine, discusses the Pentagon’s Northern Command that has assigned an Army combat team to secure the U.S. in apparent contravention of Posse Comitatus, the ease by which the Executive Branch could circumvent Constitutional restrictions on declaring martial law, Halliburton-built U.S. prison camps useful for rounding up “enemy combatants” and American citizens alike and how another 9-11 (or even a failed bank bailout) could spell the end of Constitutional government. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 18:12
• Eric Margolis October 29, 2010: Eric Margolis, foreign correspondent and author of War at the Top of the World and American Raj, discusses Yemen’s unique geography and history, increased US interest in Yemen following the discovery of oil there, how numerous government-opposition groups with disparate agendas get lumped together as Al Qaeda, why Saudi Arabia feels threatened by Yemen’s large population and militant groups and why the expanded US search for Al Qaeda in West Africa could eventually lead to the Central Asian “Stans” and points beyond. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 19:58
• Thomas Harrington October 29, 2010: Thomas Harrington, Associate professor of Hispanic Studies at Trinity College in Hartford, discusses the history and ongoing changes of South American politics, waning US regional influence evidenced by the almost complete disappearance of puppet dictators, ethnic-European dominance of the social hierarchy, economic recovery in Argentina following the rejection of IMF dictates and how – despite high profile failures – there can be mutually beneficial free trade agreements. LISTEN HERE (mp3) 20:51
• Cindy Corrie October 29, 2010: Cindy Corrie, President of the Rachel Corrie Foundation, discusses the civil lawsuit against the State of Israel and its Ministry of Defense for the unlawful killing of her daughter Rachel in 2003, the strange operating practices of Israel’s court system – including privacy screens for some witnesses and a casual disregard for perjury, the contradictory testimony of the bulldozer driver who caused Rachel’s death, assurances from U.S. officials in the State Department and Vice President’s Office that they really do care about justice for Rachel and flotilla-activist Furkan Dogan, the dismissal of Corrie et al. v. Caterpillar on the grounds that the lawsuit interfered with Executive Branch policymaking and how a strong and immediate U.S. response to Rachel’s killing could have made Israel think twice about starting the Gaza War and flotilla raid.LISTEN HERE (mp3) 33:12
More interviews at Antiwar Radio!
• Sarah Palin, Former Vice Presidential Candidate (R)
• Chris Van Hollen, (D) Maryland / Chairman, DCCC
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Brick TeeVee - THEY report. YOU throw bricks. ©
We're here because you're there. ©
First brick is on us!
Get your Foam Bricks at ThrowThings.com HERE!
FAIR USE: Regarding postings which may contain material published online by various sources: This site may present material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We present such material available in an effort to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a "fair use" of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is presented without charge to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. See: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml